*NSYNC

Reunites

... Kind of

8/31/2006 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin, Lance & JC: Click to watchThough the pop group hasn't put out an album in five years, the boys of *NSYNC still hit up the same parties. Justin, JC and Lance were spotted heading into Timbaland's Pre-VMA party in New York last night, albeit separately. Sadly, Joey and Chris were nowhere to be found.

While Justin Timberlake tried to sneak in with a dark-haired Cameron Diaz, Lance Bass walked the red carpet arm in arm with boyfriend Reichen Lehmkuhl. Poor JC Chasez was notably solo.

Justin and Timbaland are slated to perform together on tonight's award show.

Gin

OKAY........

tiffany

Lance bass looks totally different. Like he has confidence.

Notice how he always had this shell shocked look in his eyes? Like they were glazed or like he had plastic surgery and his face got pulled too tight popping his eyes open?

That secret must have pent up a lot of angst in him because he totally looks human now.

Good for lance!

New One

Oh God no not again please, no they are all going to come out to the closet. Go back in hurry.

stoopit

riveting video, I can now go on with my day. it is complete. thank you tmz.

SICK IGNORANCE

Who cares. He's a fag. Plain and simple. Not to be mean or anything. But it's not normal. They make it out to be so great. This is sad!

Jade

um..do you LIVE in this day in age....being gay is a part of normalcy. people are happy because the guy is being honest with himself! and it's because of people like you..who hate that people treat it as normal...that people keep these things to themselves! does it affect you in any way?? NO..ergo..leave it be. thank you..

SICK IGNORANCE

Yes Jade, I do live in this age. I get sick of hearing people say that they are gay and then turn around and they aren't. Yes, I believe that some people are born this way. But in hollywood you are gay one day and not the next. Sorry I'm a christian and I don't think it is right. But love him the same. Does it affect me. No, but I can state my opinion. No, Thank you!

New One

But I really can't stand the ones that just jump on the gay bandwagon because that is what is in, and some of these people do it just to be controversial.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

i so agreee: #8 . I don't believe they are born this way god would not do that to a person. Now I do believe people have those tendencies and that is there challenge to overcome, & sick people do something to them as child and they become guy, and I do truly fill sorry for the latter one.

Posted at 12:12PM on Sep 1st 2006 by I speak Bachi

Drinking Some Haterade

If it walks like a fag, and talks like a fag then it's a FAG.