Meet The Barking Barkers

9/1/2006 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Although marital woes between Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler might seem like a recent phenomenon, TMZ has learned that there was trouble in paradise for far longer than the public has been led to believe -- as far back as their reality show "Meet the Barkers."

A bartender who once worked at the uber-exclusive celeb-boite Teddy's in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel confirms to TMZ that the couple has been sparring for months. The source tells TMZ that Shanna and Travis would show up together looking like a happy couple for the waiting paparazzi, but once they entered the club, the pair would split off to opposite sides of the room and fight publicly when they encountered one another.

The couple, who filed for divorce in early August, have two children, Alabama and Landon. Teddy's closed in March 2006.

stoopit

C'mon TMZ get the facts right. The son's name is Landon, after Travis' middle name. I know it's a holiday weekend but stay focused.

the wise old owl

Good job Lala for catching that blunder. ( Maybe they could use another staff writer over there ) Back on the subject of disinigrating relationship of Travis and
Shanna. Who is surprised at this revelation. NO ONE. It was very obvious watching those two who was more in LOVE. My advise was " Always try to find a man who loves you a LITTLE MORE than you love him " Since women seem to be more grounded this rule of thumb seems to work in most cases. HOWEVER, in this particular relationship, IT BACK FIRED. It was so imbalanced. He seemed to do everything for her, while she did nothing. De la Hoya walked away from his marraige from her with a lot of HATERED for her. I suspect this will be no different. I pity the next guy who finds this shallow, superficial phoney who seems to be nothing but a GOLD DIGGER. The children are the true VICTIM'S in this senario.

Livewire

C'mon Del La hoya, save yo daughter from this skanky ho!

"Broads, ya pump em and dump em!" Livewire, to the GOP Convention, 2005, Hicksville USA

the wise old owl

HEY LIVEWIRE : Back on again, huh. You crack me up. In this particular case you are right about ' PUMP 'UM AND DUMP 'UM " She is really BAD NEWS. With her reputation I am surprised that Del la hoya doesn't have custody of their daughter. What a poor role model. Some woman just shouldn't be mother's.

Keek

who names their baby girl alabama anyway??????????????????

ROSIE

I THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE AT FIRST. NOW I REALIZED SHANNA IS A SPOTLIGHT FREAK WHO HAS ALL OF THESE CELEBRITIES BABIES AND THEN AFTER THEY REALIZE HOW LAZY SHE IS SEPERATE, THEN GETS MONEY FROM THEM.

SouthernGal

Shanna's a real scumbag! Let's pray this washed up, used up has-been doesn't get her tentacles into the young dude she's dancing with on "Dancing With The Stars...." That skank is bad news!!!

kathryn

I like the name Alabama, very unique. Hope Travis gets the kids.

Bella

I feel sorry for Travis, it looked like he was the one giving it 100% in their relationship. She is a lazy piece of sh!t!!

NESS

i remember when meet the barkers first started and travis told shanna that when he met her he didn't think she was boyfriend material, i guess he was right!!!

K. XX

I could tell Shanna was lazy from the beginning. Where were the kids? I bet they think thery're mother is the nanny. Shanna Moakler has kids from celebrities for a meal ticket. Slamhog

Albert Mansollili

Two dumbasses have two dumb kids, they should be shot and their kids shot.How lyrical

alissa

albert your a sick fk!

xgrindx

I knew it from the start that shit would be down hill for poor Travis. H couldnt of said it better himself," when i first met you I didnt think you were boyfriend material". I never really liked her and I could tell from the minute Meet the Barkers aired that Travis was waaayyy more in Love with her then she was with him. She just a money hungry bitch thats just making herself look bad on national telvision. She cant act and even Travis knew that from when they showed him and her at the showing of her t.v pilot. They would show Travis and he would be gazing at everything else but her production. Fuck her. I hope Travis gets Custody of his 2 kids and the oldest goes back with her daddy. I guess its true what they say you cant turn a hoe into a house wife. Dumb bitch!! im nacoleptic. Yeah right going out till 6 in the morning hell no your not going to get up with your toddler son to take care of him. God help her if she broke a nail. Im done with her skank ass. Best of luck to Travis , I support him 100%.

the other woman

i don't know anything about the relationship but it doesn't seem that she is lazy since she is in the new dancing conmpetition..that takes a lot of work....i can't say anything bad about them(as a couple) other than i hope they reconcile if they really love each other...other than that he's not even hot....i would fell out of love also look at the travis he looks like a freak with that hair do..and those tattoos..even though he seems like a good father he is not an attractive guy

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments