VMA After-Parties

9/1/2006 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DiddyOnce the Video Music Awards were over on MTV, the real partying began. Plenty of the evenings biggest stars hit the Atlantic Records post-VMA bash.

Our cameras caught Diddy, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, Fantasia and Lil' Kim (ain't freedom grand?) among the bevy of stars that partied the night away. Earlier in the evening, we caught up with Pharell, Kanye West, Jay-Z and more at pre-VMA parties around Manhattan.

So as you can see, the VMAs are great, but the real partying takes place before and after the big show. Check it out in our VMA edition of Star Catcher NY.

Lisa

Our cameras caught Diddy, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, Fantasia and Lil' Kim...................All of them are losers and a pathetic waste of time, space and energy.

randy

last year VmA hosted by Diddy in miami was Better than this year.

the wise old owl

I AGREE WITH LISA : I was just talking about how GROSS P. Diddy is last night.
This guy is so pompus and full of himself it is just sickining. WHO IN THE HELL LIKES THIS GUY ANYWAY ? His EGO and his, conceded ways are enough to make anyone sick. The way he displays his wealth is VULGAR. I think Paris HIlton would make a perfect partner for him. They could both stare in the mirror at themselves without ever knowing the other one is there. This is truly a waste of space for sure. I wish he would go out and promote some WORTHY cause instead of flaunting his ugly ass face everywhere I look. Too bad COPPERFIELD couldn't make him just DISSAPEAR. Now that would be a magic trick I would like to see. How the Hell does he get that BIG OL' head of his through any doorway, is a mystery to me.

EGO

I'm glad they didn't catch Jessica, Axl Rose, and Lohan!

New One

Looks out for the guns runnnn.

stoopit

#3 come on...he's just a poor boy from the hood showing what he's done for himself.

p.s. that was pure sarcasm on my part, I agree with you whole heartedly.

get a life people

Since when did MTV turn into BET ?????This is why I watch VH1

coco puff

What's the circus in town? Looks like a bunch of chimps dressed in monkey suits!

marianne.

MTV doesn't really appeal to regular people, the stars are in their late teens and 20's, but the fan base is in it's early teens and even younger. the boys dressed up and talking like gangstas, the girls dressing like their hoochie mamma pop favorites.

coco puff

It's so wonderful to see all that talent in one place, well, maybe not.

duh...totally !

what's w/ the constant sunglasses at NIGHT !?!?

are the flashbulbs really that bright Diddy ?

I agree, this guy is so full of himself, he makes me sick!

ROSIE

I CANT STAND P. DIDDY, PUFFY, SUCKS BALLS DADDY WHAT EVERY THAT RETARDS NAME IS NOW IN DAYS. HE THINKS HE IS THE SH*T, YEAH, MAYBE HE SMELLS LIKE IT BUT THATS IT.

Danni Resendez

Chimps? Please don't tell me that was a racist remark.
We are so past that buddy, move on...
Yeah they do take the whole " I'm new money" thing a little too far, but thats just uncalled for... that sh*t should not be allowed!!!!

the wise old owl

Hey Lala very funny !!! I do love a little sarcasm. Didn't he grow up a poor white boy in Torrance , Ca and then returned to the HOOD , to become a black child who than did good for himself ? Hmmmm. Maybe I'm confused. It was MIchael Jackson who grew up a poor black child only to become a rich white woman.

coco puff

Why do they have the VMA's? I mean, who really watches that sh*t. Wow! I can't wait to see a bunch of uneducated morons give there well deserved acceptance speech in Ebonics. I'm just trying to represent!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments