B-List Baby Pics -- Who's Cashing In?

9/4/2006 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

B-List BabyWhen A-List stars have A-list babies, paparazzi and tabloids are willing to do whatever it takes to get the pics, even if it means spending millions of dollars. When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie welcomed baby Shiloh into the world, the first pics were bought by People magazine for reportedly $4.1 million. Baby Suri Cruise's pics are estimated to go for a similar price ... if she really exists.

But what about B-List babies? What price range do they fall into? According to one of TMZ's sources, "Not that much." We're talking less than $5000!!

Translation -- If Sharon Stone had decided to hawk the images of her recently adopted child, she might have been able to put a down payment on a Toyota Yaris. Jennie Garth's babies' pics are estimated to go for $3 thousand, "if even that".

Our sources also explained the huge difference between A-list stars and A-list superstars. For example, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick cashed in somewhere between $80 and $100 thousand for shots of their newborn in 2002, while photos of Heidi Klum and Seal's future bundle of joy are expected to top out at $60 grand.

So how much would a B-list TV star rake in for baby pics? "Nothing! Not a penny, even if they're exclusives. Regardless of size or publication." Not that any of these stars are rummaging for change in between the sofa cushions, but it definitely pays a lot more to breed with an A-lister.

Related

Articles

the wise old owl

THE ONLY PICTURES WE WILL BE SEEING OF SURI, ARE THE ONES THAT ARE POSED BY A PAID BABY MODEL. ONE CAREFULLY SELECTED TO LOOK SIMILAIR TO KATIE AND TOM. No new mother that I have ever known goes EVERY WHERE WITHOUT her baby. WHO DOES THAT ?? They're covorting all over Beverly Hills, saving people from accidents, eating at fancy places, shopping , and ringing doorbells to apologize to Brooke. BUT THAT BABY IS NEVER WITH THEM. What's up with that ? I spent every moment with my daughter when she was an infant. I don't know what kind of game they are playing but when those pictures do come out . I will be looking at them with a frickin MICROSCOPE. Baby my ASS. The jury is still out on that call.

Squeegis

I do think Suri Cruise exists. Tom never slept with Katie (he does not sleep with women). Suri is a test tube baby.
He never slept with Mimi Rogers or Nicole Kidman. Mimi has kids by her next husband and Nicole will probably have kids with Keith Urban.
As I said before, Suri probably exists, but Tom had Katie inseminated!

the wise old owl

POST # 2 : How do you explain a ' MAMA " not spending time with her baby every chance she can get ? I wonder if her Dr. makes house calls> because she sure isn't taking that baby to regular appointments to get shots and check-up's. Otherwise those pictures of her visits would be all over this website.

It's easier to wear a big , fat , fake stomach ( where the belly button keeps moving ) than it is to get artificially inseminated and have it work. BUT TIME WILL TELL. UMMM....... let's weigh the evidence so far. It's not looking good for an exisiting baby.Who hires security to guard their TRASH CANS ? Could it be that it's because trash diggers will find : No dirty diapers, no paper trails that a baby even exists like , like receipts of BABY items, empty formula cans, etc. etc. The biggest show off of them all, TOM CRUISE isn't showing off his baby and there's been not one peep out of KATIE'S parents. What is wrong with this picture ? Find the clues. Evaluate them, and let your COMMON SENSE guide you. EVIDENCE SHOWS that so far there is No real baby YET. I GO BY WHAT I SEE AND WHAT I KNOW , I am ........................................................

kayla

Harvey stop the hate, you know Suri exists and you will see her soon. Move on to something else, your hatred towards Mel and Tom is so obvious.

Lou

#2 Squeegis I totally agree with you. He has been unable to impregnate anyone whom he's previously married or dated. And there's wise old owl (have to laugh at his dillusional name) spewing his long tirades of no consequence, again.

kayla

you are wrong jennifer, Nicole was pregnant, but had a miscarriage, so dont believe everything you read. Are you calling her pregnancy fake too. I suppose she would have worn a pillow too. Get over yourself. Harvey you have the BC, which you were hoping would prove no baby, but it blew up in your face buddy. There is a beautiful baby girl, you just are mad because Tom didn't cave into your pressure three months ago when you dug into their personal BC. What kind of guy smears a baby BC all over their website and news. The lowest kind of guy I know. You are a Tom and Mel hater, get over yourself Harvey. I find it to be all time lows when somebody feels the need to pick on a baby.

Hippo

I'm siding with Harvey on this one. The Tom Cruise baby issue is beyond bizarre. Something very fishy is going on and it's natural for the press to pursue this story.

The latest sighting of Tom and Katie, I believe, was last week at a restaurant, where Tom was highly animated, (manic?) and Katie sat quietly and just smiled. And of course, no baby with them. It is not normal for a wife to sit quietly and say nothing during a 6-hour dinner unless she is being abused.

the wise old owl

Hey Jennifer, post # 2. My tirades of NO CONSEQUENCES make a lot more sense than your rubish. I am all knowing and all seeing and that is how I got my name. Nicole Kidman was pregnant alright when she left Tom ( but it wasn't by Tom ) He knew that and that is why HE FILED FOR DIVORCE, ( not Nicole )

He does not sleep with women, just as Sqeegis said. His girlfriend for years has been his personal PILOT.( Tom doesn't fly commercial.) He flies off with HIM every chance he gets for his ALONE TIME with his lover. Than for appearance sake, he pretends to be straight so his BOX OFFICE APPEAL won't be effected. A lot of people in the Industry make $$$ off this guy ( including Spielberg ) so they are all protecting his DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. He donates a lot of his earnings to that CULT he belongs to so they have their own agenda to surround him and keep all his indiscretions within that circle. It doesn't take a mental giant to figure this one out. DAHHHH. Everything in Hollywood is MONEY MOTIVATED. I have been around this business for years and have close friends in the Publicity field that have not only varified these acusations, they know them to be true. If the general public knew Tom was gay they would never pay to see him play a straight leading man again.
The same goes for JOHN TRAVOLTA. His wife serves as a beard and a mother for his children. He is obviously bi-sexual.. gAY men can produce a child just as easily as a straight man. What is so hard to comprehend about that ?

Julia

I agree completely with comments 1 and 2

jennifer

Careful, Julia, we'll have another visit from the owlboy with another of his epistles. He only wants you to agree with his idiot remarks. And for Kayla, twice in your long winded expanse you tell people to "get over yourself." YOU and owlboy should get over YOURSELVES.

the wise old owl

I think this story is the best thing to debate, EVER. Good work HARVEY. Where there is SMOKE there is FIRE. Let's get all the smoke cleared away and see what is left. There is a lot of validity in what the wise old owl said. Just throw out the facts and those are the ones that will stick. All the bullsh#t will be revealed for what it is. BULL SH#T I'll bet Tom just wishes it would all go away, but this is just too hot to let it die out. I can't wait to see his great escape from the web that he has woven for himself. Katie deserves a hefty paycheck for the role she played in all this. The most challaging part she will ever play. I will be checking back on this editorial to read up on what others think about this.

the wise old owl

I agree with post #7, Hippo. Harvey is dead on with this charade. Hate has nothing to do with pursuing this story. He is just after the TRUTH.

There is a book coming out on this JERK very soon. Written by the guy who wrote Princess Di's biography. I believe the man's name is Andrew Morton, but I 'm not sure. Tom is sh*tting his pants right now, running around doing damage control where ever he can. He knows what this guy has on him, and he DOESN'T LIKE IT. I predict the whole thing will blow up in his face VERY SOON.

mona

TOM AND KATIE HAVE NO BABY.THEY JUST DO EVERTHING TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT.ITS A PRETTY FREAKED UP WORLD THAT WE ALL LIVE IN WHEN ALLS EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT ARE THESE SELF CENTERED STARS WHO THINK THEIR SH*T DOESNT STINK.WELL IM HERE TO TELL ALL THE ONES THAT ARE LIKE THAT WAKE THE HELL UP AND GET A REAL LIFE.YOU ARE NO BETTER THAT THE NEXT PERSON.WE HAVE OUR SOLDIERS BEING KILLED FOR TRYING TO DEFEND OUR FREAKED UP WORLD AND YOU DONT HEAR MUCH ABOUT THAT.WTF?PEACE

mona

I DONT THINK THEY ARE PARENTS AND IF THEY ARE THEY ARE POOR EXCUSES FOR PARENTS

kayla

Awwww Jennifer dont get mad, we just speak the truth. Katie and Tom are wonderful parents, and they are hands on parents. That little girl is very lucky and I bet she looks just like her daddy Tom. Of course they have a baby, Harvey was so kind to get the BC. Of course he was trying to prove there was no baby, but of course it backfired on him big time. Are you saying that the hospital is lying? Yes, Jennifer you really do need to get over yourself, because I doubt you or even Harvey is perfect.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments