B's

B'Day

9/5/2006 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce Knowles: Click to watchBeyoncé Knowles celebrated her 25th birthday by jetting to Japan and promoting her new CD. On the eve of her album's release, Knowles wowed the 10,000+ crowd by performing six songs at a Tokyo concert.

The pop diva got a little surprise herself when she was presented with a giant birthday cake while the Japanese audience sang her "Happy Birthday" -- in English.

Knowles told a group of journalists earlier in the day, "It is very special for me, I will be 25 and that is such a significant year in a woman's life and this album, I think, is the best music I have made, so it is a great birthday present for myself."

Her album, "B'Day" lands in record stores today.

Eli

B is a great performer and singer she is too hot for J-Z, hes nasty, personally he must have other good contributes $$$$$....that shes so interested, she has them to, but hey the more the marrier!!

lela

Woopee. Why does anyone care to celebrate the day she was born? She needs to crawl back into the ghetto...

Chad Stevens

As a birthday present to me, I think it's about time for B to consider a tasteful playboy shoot.

kathryn

Chris is back to his hatin again.

chris

I LOVE YOU KATHRYN AND FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY IM THINKING PEARL NECKLACE

Wicked1

Chris is immature and is obviously just trying to get people going. If you ignore the idiot, he will go away.

kathryn

Chris, I'll take it :)

coco puff

Damn! Beyonce is one hot, talented woman. What's she doing with that fat lipped ****** Jay-Z, I have no clue. Beyonce's mother is white and everyone knows you are what your mother is. As for Jay-Z, he must of been adopted from the African circus!

donald

beyonce. you are my girl.. jessica simpson only sold 85K records (heheheh) that is good for her. She thought she was so hot, and did not sell. Her ex husband sold more than her. He sold over 300K in his first week.

Good for that fake her ditz... hehehe

SICK IGNORANCE

Hey chris, I bet you couldn't wait to get on this blog. You don't have anything else to do, do you? I know that you are a a**hole but we shouldn't say anything else to you because you just want everyone to comment on your silly ass. You are Paris and Brandon need to get on a boat with no paddle and go.

SICK IGNORANCE

Who ever BB is they need to get in a boat with Chris. And Beyonce's mother isn't white. I know she is beautiful and talented but she isn't white. And J- Z isn't a good looking man but he is smart and he is a gentleman. Not to many of those around. Beyonce is a lucky lady.

coco puff

Beyonce is hot, no doubt, thanks to the white genetics. The little black blood she has makes her hot, it's like a permanent tan. Jaz Z on the other hand, is in desperate need of a lip reduction and a high school equivalency diploma!

Eli

Question? Does anybody notice that BET is always saying people are racist agaisnt blacks, I mean even the rappers say it (Kanye West and Jamie Fox), their so full of it, come on people their aint only racism agaisnt blacks.Hispanics, jews and other people face the same problems, and Fox other people besides african american listen to you!

vicki

why are you bigots on here anyway, just to get attention?

sam

Please write polite letters encouraging Beyoncé to set a kind example for her fans by dropping fur from her wardrobe.

Beyoncé Knowles
c/o Yvette Noel-Schure
Columbia Records
550 Madison Ave., 26th Fl.
New York, NY 10022 212-833-8536 (fax)
Yvette_Noel-Schure@sonymusic.com