Diana Ross Turns Us Upside Down

9/6/2006 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comJust like her song says, Diana Ross is coming out, and it looks like she forgot her makeup.

Diana was caught without her face on lounging about in Malibu yesterday. The diva had to get her iced coffee fix from the Coffee Bean.

Not that she doesn't look good for a woman 62 years of age, it's just that we seem to forget that she recorded her timeless hits almost three decades ago.

But then we see her like this and we're definitely reminded that some time has passed.

Makeup or no makeup, Diana still looks AMAZING!

Eli

Diana Ross looks good for her age, all black people age better than white for some reason, and no Im not black, but its a fact.

JADE

PLEASE! DIANA ROSS LOOKS BETTER THAN ANY OF YOU WILL AT 62...PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS. DONT YOU KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE SHRIVEL UP WHEN THEY AGE? JUST WAIT AND SEE. GET IT MS. ROSS AND DO YOUR THANG, THEY WISH THEY COULD BE AS FIERCE AT 62 W/O PLASTIC SURGERY.

bartamy

She looks great!

Midwest

OMG...does this mean...gulp....celebs are real??

Get real TMZ. Im so tired of this sh*t. Are you guys really that shallow and ignorant?? Im sure all of us dream of looking that amazing in our sixties, without make-up no less!!

Im sick and tired of this holier-than-thou attitude that TMZ employees project.

get a life people

I think she looks great!!!!!!!!! Why can't people in hollyweird be allowed to grow old and still look great...Tara I agree with ya....Why do we even come on here lol...

h8er#1

Like I care!

steve

I wonder if that drink is SPIKED
She does not look good for a black
pampered women, Black women
at 62 usually hold up pretty good.

mike

Looks good my ass. She looks like a man in drag.

mike

Well she looks like a man in drag. looks a little weathered. I guess makeup can do wonders.

Eli

Yea make up does wonders! To bad some guys cant use more of it.

the wise old owl

SHE DOES LOOK GOOD, BUT VERY PUFFY. I THINK SHE IS RETAINING WATER FROM ALL THE ALCOHOL SHE DRINKS.

get a life people

hey mike and owl why don't you post your moms pic on here so we can see how great she looks............

jaffa cake

Seriously, someone thinks she looks "amazing" in this picture?

To me, her face looks so bloated and puffy that if you stick a pin in her cheek it might just pop.

Tina Turner on the other hand is pushing 70 (she's 67) and looks better to me than she does in this pic.

Eli

Yea, Ross has to take that d...* out her mouth already!

Lou

A little harsh, aren't you, Mike? She looks like what she is: a rocker from the '60's who's led a full life, and is 62 and still kicking.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments