Sharon Stone IN, Olsen Twins OUT

9/6/2006 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon StoneSharon Stone has been tapped as the new face of Badgley Mischka's advertising campaign, replacing the much younger Olsen Twins. Take that, Hollywood!

La Stone's ads will run in the October issues of major fashion mags like Vogue and Elle and feature the 48-year-old siren dressed in six different gowns from the line's Couture Collection. No more Gap outfits at the Oscars for Sharon.

Stone looks gorgeous and, taking "Catwoman" and "Basic Instinct 2" into account, the ads are the best thing she's been in in a long, long time.

Sharon will next star alongside Lindsay Lohan in "Bobby" and Justin Timberlake in "Alpha Dog."

New One

Hadley Fan Dam you truely are a dip sh*t you can't pay attention at all can you?
Stay out of this if you can't be the least big intelligent.

If you want to think I am a chick go right ahead but if you have been involved in this at all you would now that I am not so you put down just sucked man. Also if you where in the loop of this shit you know why I do this go read my last post before I had to travel, it has nothing to do with insecurity I like to fish for dumb sh*ts like you. Granted there are a few that I have ran into last week that once we where done we slapped each other on the back and no hard fillings where felt but then there are the tards like you absolutely no hope at all.

Wicked1

I think Bachi has mommy issues and that is why she has such a dislike for older women. What is wrong Bachi? Did mommy leave you as a child? Is that why you are so hateful? Get some help little girl.

New One

Kelly it is time for you to go change your screenname and pretend to be someone else.

But remember the offer is always good so tell you what I won't be a p*ssy and change my name so you can contact me when ever you would like when reality hits you between the eyes.

Wicked1

You act like a little insecure girl PERIOD and you go on and on and on....and really are quite boring.

Why don't you and Kathryn exchange e-mail addresses and have no lives together? Now there is an idea.

New One

So Joh since I have mommy issues could you come give me a huge and tell me everyting is going to be OK?

Give me a break.

Go stick you head back in the sand, unless you are one of the p*ssy that has changed there screen name.

Kelly

Know what Bachi? Why don't you send me your address and I'll be glad to send you a picture. Maybe you'd see a little reality for yourself.

New One

Kelly you know if you send that to me I will have to send it to the graphics department to make sure you did not take off 200lbs, stretch marks, the hair lip & chest, & the varicose veins all out of the original.

My two cents

Regardless of the comments here and the bantar back and forth .... I say, "Go Sharon Stone"...you are still a very beautiful woman!!

New One

Hadley Fan
Come on a girl again is that how you insult me give me a break.

Go back to the Lohan phone and keep on slapping old happy.

shirley

I'v always thought Sharon Stone was very pretty,and if I had her money I would keep myself looking "30" at almost "50" too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimples

I prefer Sharon Stone to the Olsen Twins. She is a beautiful woman. The Olsens are to damn thin. Sharon Stone would be a much better model.

moretocome

She's defintely a GBF. That's a grandma bachi would f*ck.

Ms Kris

So, I HOPE this means Sharon will keep clothing on in the photos since she CAN NOT seem to do that in her acting jobs.

Only positive thing you can say for Sharon doing this instead of those "NOT TALENT BUT HAVE ALL THIS MONEY" Olsens is at least Sharon has some weight on her.

moretocome

Sharon's look good, but she batty as hell. Have you heard an interview with her lately? She's gone nuts. But I f*ck her if I was gay..........just cuz.

the wise old owl

HEY THIS IS TO I speak BACHI :

I am whatever you want me to be One thing I am not is you, WHICH IS A REALLY GOOD THING. YOUR ASSININE REMARKS show you for the character and morals you possess. ( absolutely ZERO ) I ALREADY KNOW WHAT KIND OF GUY YOU ARE. AND NOW , SO WILL EVERYONE ELSE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments