Despite DUI, Paris Parties On

9/7/2006 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the wake of her arrest for driving after having "one margarita" this morning, Paris Hilton is still scheduled to host a party Thursday night for the official release of her straight-to-DVD film "Bottoms Up."
Paris Hilton invite
The event, co-hosted by her DVD co-star Jason Mewes, takes place at the Cabana Club in Hollywood.

The party invitation says the event will also feature a performance by R&B artist Sleepy Brown, singing his new single -- ironically titled "Margarita."

Despite today's incident, a source at the Cabana Club told TMZ that the party is still on and Paris is still scheduled to appear.

Bottoms up Paris. But please, get a designated driver.

Sam

I won't be buying anything with paris hilton's name associated but I do think she should ditch Britnay the skanky mole spears that girl makes Paris look good, the dirty whore!

sam

I can't believe this person exists. What a waste of air.

JESSICA M

AIRBURSH....AIRBRUSH....AIRBRUSH, OK DONT YOU GUYS ALL REMEMBER PARIS STATING THAT SHE LOVED HER SIZE " A" BOOBS B/C IT MAKES HER LOOK BETTER IN CLOTHES?!! LOOK AT THIS, WHAT A SHAME.

coco puff

Paris looks so hot in that cover shot as I'm sure everyone will agree. I can't wait to buy the new DVD. I'm sure she will have a wonderful time this evening and the event will be a tremendous success. Love you Paris, party on girlfriend!

racer

Simon..... You are either a moron or related to the tramp. Good luck with that!

CoCo

*****BOYCOTT PEREZ HILTON*****
I CAN'T STAND HIM AND HIS SLUTTY CUZIN, HE IS A FAT NASTY WANNA BE POOR EXCUSE FOR A GAY MAN! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CARLOS MENCIA TRASHES HIM, DOES HE HONESTLY THINK SHE LIKES HIM OR EVEN CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND?? HE IS JUST ON HER PAYROLL TO MAKE HER LOOK "GOOD" LMAO.

jlb

What a filthy slut and how appropriate is it that she's in a movie called Bottom's Up??! I do say that it must be difficult for crust-crotch Hilton to walk with Perez stuck up her twat and Simon up her ass simultaneously. Must be all the years of practice...

Liz

Hey Pairs you not such a good role model to girls anymore. I have never like you but backed butt up but your a shame to hollywood. Go hide in a cave somewhere I hope you have a lousy career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you never return to the spotlight or go to hollywood parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you a waste of time no one likes you are a stuck up rich girl who trust me could use less of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mabye you should get a job and stop living off daddy

Jules

Good for Paris---she shouldn't let her arrest gt her down. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but whatever. People make mistakes (I've made the same one myself...) and all you can do is keep on living your life. Hopefully her party will be a success and will help cheer her up after her bad day. I used to hate her too, but lately I've been coming around. She's at least trying to make her own way, not just living off her parents' money anymore.

lala

I love Paris Hilton. I had to write that. so eat it.

ronny

"BoYcOtT", "Perez Hilton" is not related to Paris Hilton. It's a stage name he took up when I started his blog .... or should I say Paris starting paying him.

I agree, he is a pig.

Michael

All I can say, once again is...SKANK!!

800 Pound Gorilla

It must be a thrill to see Paris Hilton in person. I look forward to getting her DVD Bottom's Up. It is so nice of Paris Hilton to entertain me with her nice DVD's.

DAVID

SIMON, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH A SLUT LIKE paris, YOU SOUND WAY TOO QUEER.......................

maya

Geez, everyone get a grip and stop being so negative toward Paris. She's just doing her job if she was booked to host a party. We all wished we could live like her,no?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments