Jessica's Fendi Bag and (Good) Attitude

9/7/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Only Jessica Simpson can make "A Public Affair" out of a simple shopping trip. After four hours of shopping (yes, four hours) at the Fendi store in New York, Jessica was swarmed by fans waiting outside.

A visibly surprised Simpson took time to hug, kiss and take photos with a number of the thrilled fans -- many of whom asked her well-being after she bruised her vocal chords last week. "I'm still really bad" Jess told one of the women in the crowd.
Simpson also showed off her massive shopping bag and was sporting a fashionable jacket with red stripes she purchased from the upscale retailer.

Eli

Did anybody hear the clip, its discusting how cops are so pathetic now a days, they actually told her that they had to take her because the pap's were there, so if this stupid blonde slut woulve kept going......FOR A BURGER, she coulve killed someone cause it wasnt only DUI it was also speeding and reckless driving!!!!!

BY THE WAY SHE SOUNDED SHE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT

the wife

Retail therapy is very good for the soul.....

Hollygolightly

I will never post about this publicity whore again, but I have a FEELING those people were paid to stand out there. What BS. Did they raid a mental institution and pay these freaks to stand outside. I WILL NEVER POST ABOUT THIS SLUT AGAIN. HER CAREER IS OVER.

Gabo

Why did that make me feel all warm and gooey inside?

sasha

exactly calling it, I so agree with you, I remember a few months ago when I ended my six year relationship, even though I was heartbroken I knew that I was a part of society first not human so instead of hiding away and taking time to heal I made sure to extend myself to everyone around me though I had little energy to extend, I knew it was my duty to do so, I'm surprised Jessica Simpson doesn't know that.

alexis

Jess handles herself like a lady, after the tuffest year of her life. I am a fan of hers, she is just adorable, talented & funny. I love Jessica Simpson. I am glad she's not with Nick anymore. She deserves alot better then a guy who runs around looking for you know what. HE IS NO GOOD! TEAM SIMPSON

alexis

alexis

I WOULD MARRY JESSICA IN A HEARTBEAT! DON'T WORRY JESSICA, GIRLS ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU. THEY WOULD LOVE TO BE YOU!!! YOUR A GORGEOUS WOMAN WITH A HOT SEXY BODY & YOU SEEM TO BE SO SWEET!

alexis

What a tuff yr. Jessica's been thru. I really feel so bad for her, and sad. The press has really been rough on her, and for no reason. They bring you up just to bring you down. No one knows what happened in her marriage, but are blaming her. It takes two people for a marriage to work, and Jessica is just one. Please guys, lay off her, she's been thru enough. Don't get happiness out of someone else's misery. Do what you have to do, you will survive! Go girl!

alexis

alexis

LOVE HER BAG...........JESSICA HAS THE BEST STYLE.................LOVE YOU JESSICA...................YOUR A GREAT GIRL WHO DESERVES HAPPINESS...............