Paris in Cuffs

9/7/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first photos of Paris Hilton in handcuffs moments after her DUI bust early Thursday morning.

Even after Paris' hands were locked firmly behind her back, one of the arresting officers continued to keep her arm in a tight grasp.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Melanie

In the first picture her hands were handcuffed behind her. In the second she didn't have cuffs on. Also, since when does it take 3 burly cops and one motercycle cop to arrest one skinny girl

ROBIN ARMSTRONG

I FOR ONE AM GLAD SHE GOT CAUGHT AND THEY GOT HER DRUNK ASS OFF THE ROAD B4 SHE HURT SOMEONE... MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TICKED OFF ALL OF HER FRIENDS (LINDSAY, NICOLE) MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN HER A RIDE HOME..... WHO'S GETTING THE LAST LAUGH NOW.....
TAKE THIS AS A LESSON LINDSAY, YOU COULD BE THE NEXT ONE IN CUFFS WITH YOUR PARTYING.......,

MePet

For punishment, she should be made to sleep in on or those sorry ass beds at the Hilton Hotels....I couldn't walk after 4 nights.....That would be punishment enough....

MePet

oops...sorry....I meant sleep on one of those sorry ass beds ^

moretocome

This hits home and I have to say that anyone, you, me, or Paris should not drive while drunk. The result can be death. No joke.

Paris lovers and friends of Paris should really think about it. It could be your lovely Paris that's killed when she driving around drinking. Would you like to see Paris DEAD IN HER CAR smashed into a tree like an according? Maybe that would make you realize how dangerous this behavior is. I don’t hate her, I don’t know her, but I do hate this behavior.

tina

josh get a life

Peter

Concerning the second photo, she is not wearing handcuffs as she is put into the crusier. Yet clearly wearing them in the top photo. Can anyone explain the procedureand the logic?

liz

I am so glad she got arrested..HA HA HA HA

jacquie

leave the girl alone. It can happen to any of us, is society this bored????

DeJa Vu

i would like 2 see a face pic because from behind this doesnt look like Paris!

Saraz

Only shot from behind? Seems like it's likely to be a fake. Priceless though.

CINDY C,C,MA.

ALL YOU HEIRESS HILTON HATERS ,R JEALOUS, DONT HATE HER CUZ YOU AINT HER, JUST HATE THE FACT THAT IF SHE WAS D.W.I SHAME,SHAME,SHAME ON HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL LEAVE THE BITCH ALONE!!!!!!

deedeeking

Please forward any and all new juicy information to me. I love your site. It's the coolest! I check it everyday and my friends always say "how in the world do you know this stuff?" Your secret is safe with me, although, my best friends have the site. Keep up the good scoop.

deedeeking

I have a law firm, does she need a lawyer????? Hey Paris, you drink, you drive, you lose. Maybe you should have that gold plated on your sidekick or just get a tatto on your drinking hand. Yea, like she just had one drink, I hear that everyday from my criminal clients. I hope it was worth it!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11