Paris in Cuffs

9/7/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first photos of Paris Hilton in handcuffs moments after her DUI bust early Thursday morning.

Even after Paris' hands were locked firmly behind her back, one of the arresting officers continued to keep her arm in a tight grasp.

gianna

She is such a f*****g liar.she said she was rushing to get a burger cause she was so hungry that she was on an empty stomach but on Thursday morning,
Hilton called in to Ryan Seacrest's radio show on L.A.'s 102.7 KIIS FM to explain the incident.

"You know what, it was nothing," she said. "I'd been shooting my music video for my new song, 'Nothing in this World.' … I got off last night at about 10 p.m. then I went and had dinner with my sister and all my girlfriends, and then we went to this charity event Dave Navarro threw for brain tumors.

"And um, I had one margarita, starving 'cause I had not ate all day, on my way to In-n-Out which is probably three blocks away, and I'm in my (Mercedes) SLR, which is a little fast, so maybe I was speeding a little bit" – she giggled – "and I got pulled over."

You see she is a f*****g liar don't say you was on an empty stomach if ayou ate dinner after 10p.m.

HLM

DUI is a big deal! Anyone who says they are not, is just plain crazy & dumb.

Jay

+=+=+==++============+++=====+++=+++++=+===++++==+=

Paris Hilton has broken her vow of celibacy - after less than a month.

The hotel heiress revealed 21 days ago that she'd had a bet with a group of friends, nicknamed the "single girls club," to see who could last the longest without sex.

However, Paris - who insisted she would "kiss but do nothing else" - has lost the wager after reportedly spending the night with Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker.

After meeting just the week before at a nightclub, the pair were spotted separately sneaking into a Los Angeles hotel on Monday (09.04.06).

The blonde socialite and the newly single musician - who only split from his wife two months ago - first hooked up at the city's Pure Nightclub.

A witness told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Before long they were making out on one of the VIP beds. They were groping and grinding with their clothes on.

"All her friends and her sister Nicky were there looking stunned."

The raunchy couple then gave the crowd even more of a show when they headed to strip club Spearmint Rhino in a limousine.

A source revealed: "Their steamy show in their limo, near the rear VIP private entrance, was more sizzling than the lap dances inside. "Guys were standing around watching."

Debra

I'm sorry, but I can't stand her!!! She's always all posing for the paparazzi like she is on a freaking model runway. If she was drunk (it doesn't matter by how much) she deserves everything she got. "Has-Been" in my book!! :(

Darcaul

Yeah, I'm sure Paris is so depressed now, what with her miserable existance, that she'll kill herself right there atop her millions. Give me a break, she's joining a club filled with Hollywood power players.....it's almost as popular as the mile high club. Stop hating!

betterthanabby

643. POOR LITTLE RICH GIRL, WOULD THAT STILL HAVE BEEN HER DEFENSE OF NO SLEEP AND WORKED ALL DAY, HAD SHE HURT OR EVEN KILLED SOMEONE !!!!!, SOMEBODY IS PAYING OFF SOMEONE...!!!! THAT GIRL IS A TRAIN WRECK, I SEE NO DIGNITY IN HER DEFENSE..

Posted at 1:04PM on Sep 7th 2006 by betterthanabby

stevesLADY

Darcaul....get real...

".08 isn't even above the state limit where I'm from. I bet anyone would drive irratically if they were hounded by camera flashes."

Well, it's the legal limit in CA! And she blew it---literally! And it's spelled "erratically". And if she can't handle the flashbulbs, etc. by now, she shouldn't be driving!! She can certainly afford to have someone worry about that for her.

You twit.

Darcaul

Yeah, so I guess the press wasn't responsible for Diana's death either. She should have hired a better driver, one used to the flashes.

Steve

They're spinning it so she looks the victim...she committed a crime, why should she be treated differently than the rest of us? Oh yeah, cause she's rich!

Henry L.

This is the top news-story?? No wonder television is losing out to the internet. Top news stories on tv: Paris Hilton, the guy who didn't kill Jon Benet and weirdo Warren Jeffs. Top stories on the web: Iraq, stolen elections, books like "America Deceived" being banned from Amazon and Wiki, illegal wire-taps and 9/11 as a false-flag operation. At least CBS admits that all their news is fluff, just look at their fluffy new anchorwoman.

JC

Thank you, thank you, thank you TMZ for those lovely shots of Parisite in cuffs! It made my day. It's about time LAPD woke up and done their job properly.

sam

Darcaul are you like 13 years old? Why aren't you in school? Driving Drunk is wrong dear, you see it's against the law. She could have killed someone honey so stop ignoring the real issue. She was driving drunk cameras or not she was drunk!

JPG

WHAT A STUPID LIL DOUCH, Trying to minamize what she got busted for when someone else(who actually means somthing in life)could have gotten hurt!!!!!!!STUPID DOUCH

stevesLADY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
You compare a drunk, partying, talentless, waste of space to Princess Diana??!!
You really do need to get a clue...!!!
Driving impaired---for ANY reason---is just unacceptable.
There is no way she could have blown a .08 without being impaired. Do some medical research.
And if it wasn't from alcohol, she shouldn't have been driving TIRED---that's every bit as stupid; and deadly!! Do some more research!

itsamystery

number 6, tell that "it was only a .08" to someone who has had a child killed by a drunk driver and see what they have to say...