Paris in Cuffs

9/7/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first photos of Paris Hilton in handcuffs moments after her DUI bust early Thursday morning.

Even after Paris' hands were locked firmly behind her back, one of the arresting officers continued to keep her arm in a tight grasp.

duh...totally !

like I said....the idiot Paris lives in a FANTASY WORLD.....of course she thinks a DUI is no big deal.....like duh, whatever..I was so starving omg! .......

her daily stupidity truly amazes me!

JPG

to undermind what she has done, just go's to just what a lil irrisponsible douch she really is, she could had injurd someone who really counted in this world,

OkWhat?

she just ate but was starving?

JFDL

looser

Eli

My question is, why so many cops for one crack head looking ho?

Jay

That's Hot.

Lindsey

Someone asked "why are all of the police there" .... most likely to keep the paparazzi and random people from getting too close to the investigation.

Some idiot said that we're all "haters"... are you kidding me?? She was driving UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND IRRACTICALLY!! I beg the question... how does that mean were haters? I don't give a flying sh*t who the hell this story is about... the fact of the matter is... these DUMBASS celebs CONTINIOUSLY drink and drive... AND think their above the law! I'm SO F*CKING SICK OF THIS SH*T!!

I've lost 3 friends to drunk drivers (one of which I was in the car with). One would think, in this day and age... people would know better!!

Clark

Supposedly, they were mixing their own margis at their table. Doesn't that mean that you can put in any amount of booze? She is a liar, she thinks she is above the law, and FINALLY she gets busted. Bout time.

And LMAO, her butt does look BIG in those jeans!!

Eli

She was falling all over the place!!!!!!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................
Again HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

jennifer

Let me say this................ .08 is one drink........ and i'm sure everyone on this panel has drank 1 drink and drove.................u people need to quit being so self ritous and get a life!!!!!

duh...totally !

she needs to take some responsibility for her actions.....she never apoligizes or owns up to her cruel words ..... now she 's trying to justify her DUI w/ a long video shoot, dinner?, charity thing, one marg, and she was starving???

she doesn't care, period!

Eli

SHES GOING FOR A BURGER WITH THAT DEFORMED ASS?

Whatever

Finally the police grew some balls and arrested this drunken idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTAFAN

Curious to know how many comments in this thread come from her extravagantly paid PR machine. No doubt anyone expressing support for this societal virus must be on the payroll.

It's bothersome to a point that anyone with common let alone good sense would spend a penny on her 'music' but let us all take comfort in the fact that the end of the vapidness era is near. 15 minutes have long since lapsed and she will no doubt burn through the rewards of her misadventures exponentially faster than they continue to roll in and end up on Surreal Life 2008.

Peggy

You mean to tell me it takes 5 cops to arrest one drunk chick? I am sure those cops will be in trouble, you just cant do that to a Hilton.

Lou

Hope they give her the same punishment they would give you or me -- FAT CHANCE!