Paris in Cuffs

9/7/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the first photos of Paris Hilton in handcuffs moments after her DUI bust early Thursday morning.

Even after Paris' hands were locked firmly behind her back, one of the arresting officers continued to keep her arm in a tight grasp.

Lam

Glad nobody was hurt, but these pictures are great!!! I am sure she will get off with a slap on the wrist but the pictures will last forever. I can't stand this girl and I hope she gets what is coming to her. Karma is a bitch.

marge follansbee

To bad........she will get off she is rich.......and the rich can do no wrong........the even get away with murder ! ......Laws are custom made for the individuals..And the Law does not apply to the rich....

Rick

107. Miss Paris Hilton is an heiress to a multi-billion dollar empire. It will be no problem for her to take care of this trivial, little problem. People need to quit haten on my girl Paris. The jealousy, is blatantly obvious. Love you Paris, now and forever.

Posted at 4:18PM on Sep 7th 2006 by Simon

SO THE CRABBYTWAT HAS MILLIONS, THAT DOSENT MEAN SHE CAN GET HER WHORISH ASS DRUNK AND POSSIBLY KILL SOME ONE....SIMON GET OFF YOUR KNEES AND LEAVE THAT PENIS ALONE AND SEE WHAT YOUR PRECIOUS CUM FILLED BITCH COULD HAVE DONE...WHAT ARE YOU 6.....YOUR A STUPID PARIS LOVING PRICK...I GUESS SHE NEEDS A**HOLES LIKE YOU TO DEFEND HER!!!!

kathryn

I'm jealous of Paris like I'm jealous of someone with AIDS.

Emily

That's good for that "wanna be" star. I hope the next time they keep her behind in jail and maybe she will meet up with "Big Bertha".

stephen

She should of floored the slr mclaren,she has millions she can get away with it,with a smirk on her face. what good is money if u cant enjoy it!!!!

Dinah

oh paris you poor rich airhead....you make me so sad. LOL

sam

Hopefully Kissy and Simon are just trollers. But if they're real I'd like to ask them both a questions.

What if Paris had run over you mother, father, best friend, dog or whatever it is you love dearly? Would she still be above the law. I think not and if you two are "real" people you would realize how lame you rant is becoming.

DRIVING DRUNK IS ATTEMPTED MURDER. She should be in jail.

JEB

I like Paris. She's like a petri dish for social disease. Sorta like those chickens they use to locate mosquito-borne illness.

CoreyCarrier.com

*as a spaced-out Paris Hilton*: "Wow...... that's hot."

Eli

Paris, if your old enough to drive under DUI influence your old enough to take critism so dont go telling people your hurt with their comments, cause personally you ask for everything you get!

Mark D'Amico

I think the media should give Paris a break, who do you know who has not had a couple drinks and gotten behind the wheel?

Black Sheep

Please. She wasn't even drunk. By L.A. standards she would've been able to drive in a NASCAR race on 0.08.

Twilde

Holly Crap there is a Santa Clause!!!!!!!!!!1

sam

Well JEB,

Wait until someone you love is killed by a drunken driver. It won't sound that dumb then.