Tom's Power Lunch with the Holmes Ladies

9/7/2006 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one day after the world finally saw Suri Cruise, Tom and Katie decided it was time to see Suri's grandmother.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
Tom, Katie and Katie's mom were spotted having lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday, sans Suri of course. The lunch may help to quash rumors that Katie's parents are unhappy with her relationship with Tom.

Hopefully they discussed plans for the upcoming wedding because we all know how much moms love weddings.

Travis Bickle

Did they eat Suri's placenta with fava beans?

Awesomeness

I think it's more likely that the lawyers wrote it into Katie's contract with Tom that she's required to have a certain number of family lunches in public where they can be photographed.

Eli

Wheres the baby? Their such a good family? You see Ben and Jennifer Garner with their kid all the time, you also see Angie and Brad with their kids. SO WHERES SURI? Yea they may have a babysitter, but come on their having lunch with grandma, dont you think they wanna see her, the world already did, so now what.

tiffany

oh please. 1 and 2 you are so crass.

The only weirdness going on is how tom and katie must feel about the speculation. I thought America was about RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, now suddenly they're ostracized and their infant mocked because of what they believe in. This country has "truly" changed indeed.

The spoiled children of america are truly mean-spirited "kids".

Lisa

I'm happy to see Tom standing up and fighting back! After all those mean gossips, rumors, and lies, it's about the time to show all how happy they are. So back off and leave them alone.

Eli

So wheres the baby?

kathryn

#2, You actually made me nauseated.

kathleen

It's true--ALL MOMS live for their kids' weddings. I know--Mine did!! Her dreams came true 2 months ago :) Go MOMS--set your children straight--tell 'em to make it legal and a LEGITIMATE relationship=GET MARRIED TOM & KATIE!!

Amanda

Good for them! They seem really happy!!! : )

DESERT RAT

TOM AND KATE............I CANT STAND HOW CUTE SHE IS. I CANT DECIDE WHO SHE LOOKS LIKE BUT SHE IS TOOOOOO CUTE.

nana

I remember hearing that Tom Cruise had had mumps as a teenager and was left sterile and not able to produce children, makes you wonder, since her and Nicole adopted, makes you wonder.

Travis Bickle

Tiffany, Scientology isn't a religion. It's a cult for people who are gullible or who won't come to terms with their homosexuality.

Alyn Brodsky

Is cruising Cruise going to be our next Paris Hilton? Which is to say, are we to be bombarded daily with his every movement (including bowel)? It's both pathetic and disusting the way he's launched this media blitz to get back into everyone's good graces--and what bothers me is that so many gullible idiots in this country will fall for it. I guess (I hope!), to paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, that "this, too, shall pass." But as Bernard Shaw has his Saint Joan ask plantively in another context, "How long, dear God, how long?"

SICK IGNORANCE

I really don't think it was wrong for them to not show the baby. It was young. I feel that they waited till the right time. It looks like Katie. They both have dark hair. ALL babies are cute. I hope she has a great life like the other 2. Tom adopted a black child so my hats goes off to him for that. Maybe it wasn't Tom that couldn't have children with Nicole. We're soon to see !

Mandy

Who cares why Tom&Nicole adopted?Its nobody business.Can't people find another subject to talk about?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments