Barker Daycare -- Starbucks and Needlepoint

9/8/2006 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comTravis Barker and his nanny spent some quality time with his three kiddos on Thursday in LA.

The Barker clan, minus Travis' estranged wife Shanna, stopped off at Starbucks for a caffeine fix where Travis entertained his littlest one with silly faces and clapping.

After the coffee stop, the group moved on to a rockstar's favorite hangout -- Needlepoint on Montana.

After watching this video, the drummer definitely gets our nomination for dad of the year!

the wise old owl

Like I said before. Don't let Travis's tatoo's and somewhat odd appearance fool you or your perception of what kind of FATHER he is. His parenting skills alone will make up for that SKANK he married. HE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER. Shallow, superficial, phoney, money grubbing SEA HAG are words that come to mind when discribing Shanna. When I 1st watched the show I use to think " How could she love that guy, YUCK ! " Now I feel completely the opposite.. I pity the next guy she digs her nails into. MY ADVISE : RUN AWAY AS QUICK AS YOU CAN.

Michelle

He is going to make some one such a fantastic husband. That witch is just stupid. Karma will come back and bite her....

kathryn

I'll have his babies.....

tiffany

I don't see anything wrong with Shanna. If there's anything wrong with her, then there's got to be something wrong with him for not seeing it, Ya dig? That means they'd both be screwed up. The way he treated her publically, the MOTHER of his children who will one day know what he said, isn't right so yes, there'd be something wrong with him definitely if I wanted to think that.

Of course, the only reason he's mistreating her is because he's found someone knew. THat's what mean do. Suddenly all those things they find cute become annoying when some other woman has caught their eyes. So now he'll need to demonize his wife to justify moving on to someone else. That's how it goes lady.

Watch out, if your man starts picking on you for no reason.

DESERT RAT

Help me here did he walk away from his child that was in the stroller for a text message? I could be wrong.

Other than that YES he is definaetly a devoted father. I watached the show when it was on and I always thought she was not to attentative to the children especially her oldest.

DESERT RAT

#4 tiffany it is spelled
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

YA DIG?

rachel

i'm pretty sure he is overall a good dad, and i have seen the show and do agree that shanna came of really lazy, but we do have to keep in mind that they only filmed a few days out of the week and then other people choose what goes on film, so i was thinking isn't it kind of strange that prior to the divorce we never really heard or seen him with his kids, and now that the divorce is in process all you hear is him bad mouthing shanna and seeing him playing with his kids or saying how much he loves them. to me this seems more like damage control, make her look bad and make him look like father of the year. everyone on here keeps bad mouthing tom cruise for doing the same thing (the damage control thing), but since its travis you all praise him. am i missing something????? or is everyone on here just one big hypocrite????? we all know a divorce never is a pleasant occasion, yet she's a skank and he's great!!!!

Melanie

did this say all three kiddos!! how can this guy not be father of the year when he's toteing around a kid that is not even biologically his?!?

alissa

hey tifffanyyyyyyyyyyyyy and C go dig another hole up your stinky asses lol. who the fk are you 2 idiots to tell people how to spell duhhh, who ate the apple and died and left you 2 mofos the teacher?

kathryn

#8, I agree with you. He doesn't have to spend time with the oldest, but he does b/c he's a decent guy. Shana, take some notes. I've never seen the girl with her real dad.

Eli

Yea well when your in front of the cameras who wouldnt be father of the year?

Nick Fan

#8 -- I agree! I noticed Shanna's daughter w/ Oscar de la Hoya in the video as well. If this divorce is so tragically bad, and Shanna is trying to be strong and the best mother possible for her children, than why is Travis still being responsible for her daughter? Maybe it's because she is still sleeping through the day!

Travis is such a great guy and has more class than Shanna will ever have.

kathleen

He gets my FATHER of the YEAR award nomination. How in the WORLD did he ever put up with his wife as long as he did?!!

kelly

this was the point i tried to make all along. his looks aside - even though i think he is unbelivebly hot - he is an excellent father!!!
He takes much more of an interest in his kids than the mother thats for sure. i guarantee when this video is taken, she is still sleeping.

celena

I love that he was with the Oldest girl, the daughter from Oscar De La Hoya. He just shows that he is a good fella with the class and sense to keep the oldest one in the family circle for her good and stability. Way to go Travis.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments