Get Into

Vida's Panties

9/8/2006 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you ever wanted to get a hold of FHM and Playboy cover girl Vida Guerra's underwear you're in luck.

Vida Guerra
MrSkin.com
, which bills itself as the #1 website for celebrating nudity in film, is giving away a pair of bra and panties that Vida wore in her new straight-to-DVD film "Dorm Daze 2."

To enter the used undergarment contest, fans of the mobile phone hottie need to register with the website, which costs about $30. A small price to pay for the aspiring perv in you.

The contest runs until Sunday and runner-ups will win a copy of "Dorm Daze 2" --a soon-to-be cinematic classic, no doubt.

Besides the gorgeous Guerra, "Dorm Daze 2's" stellar cast also includes Kato Kaelin, Dr. Joyce Brothers and Ted Lange, aka the bartender on "Love Boat." Sounds like a laugh riot to us!

coco puff

She is so f***en HOT! I just got a tremendous hard on reading the clip, YES! I would pay a 1,000 dollars just to lick the skid marks in her panties! YUM YUM!

the wise old owl

I CAN SEE THAT all the desperate little boys are logging on to this clip to wack themselfves off. Tony, you must be one of I SPEAK BACHI friends. You sound like a really sincere and a DEEP guy. (NOT )

Dream all want because not even Vida, who is only out for the $$$ , would want to spend one moment with someone like you.

Tyler

Vida, got a booty so banging that nobody can beat her. . I love you baby come get with a real G

coco puff

I definitely agree, that's one smoking piece of ass. My wife wasn't half bad when we got married. After a few kids though, her sh*t went all out of shape. She's all fat and lumpy, I don't even want to f*** her anymore. By the way, there's nothing wrong with a man waxing his bean! Men get MSB, multi sperm build-up, so we have to exercise the main vein.

kathleen

No THANKS!! They are USED panties!

Jennifer Scott

WILLY YOU ARE A PIG

Emily

Willy, you are hilarious as hell! :)

jennifer

Hey Willy why don't you admit to the real problem -- you can't get it up anymore so you blame it on the wife losing her figure? I feel sorry for your wife AND the kids. What a pathetic example of a husband/father/MAN you must set.

Lou

#2 Look who's talking you dirty little boy.

the wise old owl

HEY WILLY, you must have made those crude and insulting remarks to really start pissing people off. You must belong to I speak Bachi's possee. I bunch of imature boys, pretending to to be adults..Your immature, snide remarks that consistantly put women down give away who you really are. I realize that a vast majority of people who visit this site are mentally IMPAIRED. I have a list. You are now on it. Why don't you go see your girlfriend DOVE. You will find her in the shower. ( the only relationship you will ever have is with that BAR OF SOAP )

Emily

I actually think Willy is the perfect man. :)

Livewire

"Sorry guys, i'm taken! LIVEWIRE IS ON HOT MOFO! I will always love his charm, looks, and lovemaking abilities! LIVEWIRE is my champion!!!Caliente!!!" - Vida Guerra, LIVEWIRE's bed (mirrors on the ceiling, purple satin bedsheets on a california king sized heart shaped bed) 2006

alissa

for petes sake people, let willy have mary palm and her five sisters lol.. wifey is fking the milkman and willy knows it huh willy? sooooooooo the lil willy willyyyyy wonttttttt gooo homeeeeeeeeee,, lol