Mullally Wants to Tap Matt Damon

9/8/2006 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Mullally: Click to watchMegan Mullally is moving from "Will & Grace" to her own daytime talk show and she's hoping for some action from "The Bourne Identity" star Matt Damon.

"I wouldn't mind tapping into Matt Damon if you know what I mean, but I don't think that's really what you meant, that's a different show ... I'm sorry, my everything stopped when you said Matt Damon."

Though she's dropped her high pitch voice, the Emmy winner is still just as funny as her former alter-ego "Karen," and she's hoping for a whole new audience for the talk show. "Prisoners, just strictly prisoners," she joked adding, "I think men might get a kick out of this show too because I'm gonna take my top off, that's the only reason."

"The Megan Mullally Show" premieres September 18.

Eli

I think shes a horny old hag

Mr. Maine

I love her. Any time, Megan. Yum.

Lisa

I love Megan! Hoping your show runs for years!

Freelols.com

Why is there a photo of Tina Fey in this article?

get a life people

I like her with her other voice better........But she is still funny

RiverRat

Can't wait to see Megan's show. She was the only reason I watched Will and Grace.

stephen s

Megan's an incredibly talented singer and had a terrific one woman show in LA that couldn't have been further from her character on W&G. Hopefully America will get a variety show with real talent a la Carol Burnett and Mike Douglass and all the once greats of TV. This gal is a trooper and REAL performer- I kept hoping the writers on W&G would put her in a blackout and let her sing... but nope. Here's your chance girl, go for it!

Whatever

This woman sucks. Matt would never ever get anywhere near her old dried fried wrinkled vagina!

Teri

I love Megan! Unless her talk show is in the same time slot as Ellen's, I'm going to watch it! Does anyone know what time it will be on in Orange County (So Cal)? I miss Will & Grace, even though I called it the Jack & Karen show instead!

Bo9nnie

Her comic timing is priceless and I can not wait to see her show, she will be awesome.

Selma Kahl

I watched W&G a few times to see what I was missing.

Could not stand this gal.
Maybe without the voice she would be better, Who knows?

Kurt

I think she will add a funny well needed show to the air. America loves her and she is such a terrific actress. What a on stage personality as well. This show will be a hit.

June

You go Megan!! She is a great talent and one of the funniest actors from a sitcom!! I know she'll shine on her own show!

Kathy

If anyone watched the season closer of "W&G", they would have seen that not only is she a great comic actress, she can sing very, very well! I really enjoyed her on "W&G" and I would like to see how she does here.

phyl

Love Megan. Wonder if she has thought about having "Jack" on with her occasionaly, they seemed to have such chemistry together. I was sick of "Will and Grace", particularly "Grace", but watched just to see Megan. Saw her in person at the Castro in San Francisco, she is hilarious. You go girl!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments