Oprah & Gayle Heat Things Up

9/11/2006 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey nearly fainted from the Mississippi heat on a visit to her hometown last week.

With temperatures hovering near 90 degrees with 80 percent humidity, Oprah had to sit down and apply a cold compress to keep from passing out.

Oprah and her best gal pal, Gayle King, were in the talk show Queen's birthplace of Kosciusko to dedicate a state-of-art Boys & Girls Club, which Winfrey funded.

This is the most heated we've seen Ms. Oprah since the whole James Frey debacle back in January.

M

WHEN ALL THESE PEOPLE MAKING NASTY COMMENTS CAN BE AS KIND AND CHARITABLE AS OPRAH MAYBE SOMEONE WILL CARE ABOUT THEM---JEALOUSY IS A SAD THING

Diane Spotilla

I like Ophra, I have a life, I have no money. but can't help asking
Where is Steadman? Are they taking a brake? He may be resting.
Why doesn't any one care about Steadman. He might be lost..

cwp

hey big (o),,just admit u like camel toes.....

cwp

hello big (o) hows ur friends camel toe!!!!!!!!

RB

Silly Americans! Some of you folks have no ideal what you are talking about. Oprah is a fine person and she's rich and black!
Eat that a**holes!

mickey

so the bitch thinks she got it over us whites. all that money and she's still black. and one of the most predjudiced people alive. remember she thinks all whites are like mark furman was supposed to be.

Ali Ferreira

I think that most women understand the value of a close and trusted friend. Someone who knows your true self good or bad, and wiil defend you to others. I imagine for Gayle that her loyalty is put to the fire all the time, and considering her best friend is Oprah, that can't be easy. Hanging on to a good friendship is like hanging on to a marriage. It takes work. If I had Oprah's money, MY BEST FRIEND and her family would want for nothing, and I'm sure that all the people in Oprah's inner circle have everything they need or want, and why not . Wouldn't you do the same???

Jean

ALL YOU ARE JUST .... WELL YOU THE BIG J WORD. STOP HATING ON OPRAH BECAUSE SHE'S RICH. GET A LIFE.

Pissy Gator

First of all everyone is just concentrating on Oprah. lol. No one is concentrating on Gayle. Who is Gayle's boyfriend? Does she even go out with men? Has she had a boyfriend since she got divorced? Oprah with all her money should be dating lots of men, so should Gail. Funny they do not date men period. Stedman was only friends with Oprah I think to make people think she was not gay. All in all I think they are a gay couple because over the years there have been no real men in their lives. They even take road trips together, lol. No men involved....ha-ha---I don't care personally, I think Oprah and company are full of it . ( They use people for their own advantage) The joke is on all those Christian Conservative Women who follow her every word and advice. They seem to worship these 2 Dykes. LOL....

Glen

I AM SO SICK OF OPRAH WINFREY AND GAIL KING..THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR FACES ON TV OR IN SOME MAGAZINE....THEY ARE THE NEW BENIFER COUPLE.....

ruth

OK!!
Why all the hate.truley there has to be someone who cares besides me.
OPRAH is someone special to alot of us.
AS FOR GAYLE
Don't you have someone in your life that you can be with .
come on folks
If you don't love her or what she stands for than
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

tui smith

Good Lord, there's so many hateful bigots on this blog....like Oprah really has time for this garbage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2