Victoria Beckham in the Big Apple

9/11/2006 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

Bogart

Goodness, she is a very slender one isn't she. . . I thought I read somewhere, perhaps here ???. that she is expecting? If so she is surely not showing right now. . .

8o)

the wife

How can anyone possibly think that walking skeleton is attractive? Why does society think that its attractive on Hollywood types to look like that and consider it a crisis when they see malnourished people in third world countries? These women have the money to eat sensibly and choose not to.....I bet people in Africa and in other starving nations wished they had that choice.

wendell dixon

Can I say "eat" "eat" "eat"...I find it very funny that they say Ms. Victoria has an eye for fashion..hmm...I have seen pictures of her love for fashion..can I say..wear what compliments your bodies..If you have no tits and no ass..why does she wear the most revealing outfits..Im sure sure if its they do the traditional Halloween thang in England..but that girl needs to put back her 'Skeletor" costume..but I did hear that lil Debbie has a zillion snacks for her..eat child..eat

stoopit

Wow is she thin, I think she looked better with a little meat on her bones.

indiesr

See..all the money to do what ever she wants, married to the most famous soccer player, and yet she has issues, such is life. Hopefully, she can get some help before its too late.

Not a Britney Fan

Is that Victoria Beckham or Nicole Richie? They are booth so morbibly thin I can't tell the difference anymore.

Not a Britney Fan

both*

maya

She looks like a Holocaust victim.

MARIA

I like Victoria Beckham....but she needs to gain weight. Just because she has money doesn't mean she has no problems....rumors of her husband cheating are enough to stress anyone not to mention people constantly scrutinizing her every move because she is famous and married to David Beckham...People handle their problems differently...just pray she gets help.

Cazza

She's totally copying Kate Moss again....