Welcome to Air Angelina

9/11/2006 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the excitement-seeker, Angelina Jolie was spotted taking flight lessons over the weekend -- making her the hottest pilot we've ever seen. Jolie was training at Milton Air in Burbank, where it's clear she's lost the baby weight after giving birth to daughter Shiloh Nouvel.

TMZ is told she was joined with her baby-daddy Brad Pitt, who arrived later on his motorcycle before jetting to Toronto to promote his new film, "Babel."

No word on the status of Angelina's pilot license but we'd personally love to hear the words, "This is your Captain, Angelina Jolie, speaking" the next time we board a plane.

sam

HOT HOT HOT, I love this girl!!

SICK IGNORANCE

You go girl, Nice to see her in something other then black.

marianne.

is there anything this girl can't do? lose baby weight, fly a plane, get the one the only Brad Pitt to do her bidding? while i have to settle for, well, a lot less.
way to go ANGIE!!!!!!! love ya!

shar

Damm, that is one hot looking mama, besides me of course :)

marianne.

while he was in toronto Brad didn't even party, he knew he was coming home to her and his kids. AWWWW i love them both

Lance K.

Flying an airplane seems so liberating. I would be too chicken though

Travis Bickle

Yeah, there is one thing that she can't do is have a normal relationship with someone cuz she's a few neurons short of having a normal functional brain. She also has bad taste in men.

Lea

OMG! Her arms are sooooo skinny.

Lance K.

Relationships and parenthood is hard. It seems that she is doing a great job. I like that she is still pursuing her passion and being devoted to her children.

nat

yuck, you sound crazy

WTF?

Beautiful woman......thanks, TMZ.

Is there nothing this woman cannot do? She is fabulous!

Lance K.

I thought she already had her license? I wonder if this is extra training for her new planes. Hat off to her for being a doer instead of sitting back letting life just fly by

marianne.

there is nobody finer! i just can't wait to see her in sexy outfits again!
i really don't blame Brad for being brain washed, she'd knock me down too!
FLY AIR ANGELINA YEAH!

sam

She seems like she got it all. Lucky, lucky girl. And she’s a good person to boot. I can't believe she's an Actor. Most don't seem the type to care about anyone but themselves and/or money.

lettie

Yes, Brad is good man and father come to home from Cananda. Yes Angelina is very beautiful. But She like normal like all ladies. I heard about Nichols salm Angie about Christy. Nichols cant do at all by herself. So, Nichols and Angie are good helper hands another counties not only one of Angie.. All people who mind help another counties... Nichols is so stupid. Angie dont look for race or best for herself.. She mind help people if she decide or want... Angie didnt copy who stole... So let her decide want help other counties.. Look at Brad help New Orlena HUH..... So I read another letters about Suri and Shiloh who more beautiful HEY THAT IS SOUND STUPID.... Tom and Brad didnt looking for their baby who beautiful NNNOOO.... THEY WANT BABIES for their life not for people or RACE who pretty NOOOOO.... HEY WHO PEOPLE VOTE, YOU ARE SO STUPIDDD.... I am not vote for who best pretty Suri and Shiloh... BOTH BABIES OR ALL BABIES ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL FROM GOD'S CHILD NOT FROM PEOPLE..... HUH... People joke are SICCKKKKKK............. I love my fans of Brad and Tom so much so I just love watch their work on active that s all.... Thank you read this....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments