Britney's Down-Low Delivery -- New Details

9/12/2006 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has reportedly given birth to her second child, a boy, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. While there hasn't been an official confirmation from her camp, numerous sources are offering up information as to how the happy occasion went down.
Britney's Down-Low delivery?
According to a source, Brit checked in to the hospital under an assumed name -- using the first name Pebbles -- last evening. The baby was delivered by Cesarean section at shortly after 2:00 a.m., weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz and was 19 inches long.

Our source indicates she deliberately led everyone to believe it was a girl but always knew she was having a boy.

PRINCESS0283

Go head girl! Like Mariah Carey said, "Shake it Off." Having a baby is a miracle. Every mom on the face of this earth has made a mistake, maybe not as big as yours, but hell a mistake is a mistake...take care of your children, shed the weight, and hit the studio!!!! CONGRATS!!!

me

Yeah so #8 &13 obviously have no life .To pick at things and to act like children.Stick to the subject and go to school or something .. find a hobby...your jealous Hope the baby is happy and healthy..poor thing is going to need luck with a dad like that!

me

51 as well.Little children! Going out of your way to pick a fight.

bustup

just stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!C'MON

Shar

I agree with #7, I hope this time when she messes up they dont just poo poo it away and actually do something about her irresponsibe parenting. Poor children can't choose who their parents are.

Sondra

With regards to this comment:

1. As an ultrasound tech myself, I can tell you that, she knew from the beginning she was having a boy, their the easiest to see

Posted at 2:54PM on Sep 12th 2006 by brit liar

My daughter had TWO ultrasounds that said GIRL..so we had pink everything, pink baby shower.....well .....so much for ultrasounds.....she had a boy!

JustSomebodyWhoWantsToJoinYou

Congrats to Britney! ! !
Another cute baby for this country....
Hope they live happily ever after!
There's nothing in the world can compare to a newborn baby....
I'm happy for you, Brit...
*smooch*

Britney Queer

Oops I did it again! I calfed another one. Oh yeah, but I couldn't have my child the oh natural way; because I wouldn't wanna stretch out my twat. Oops, I did it again! I'm married to a loser.

been there done that

My boys are 11 1/2 months apart. They are the best of friends and I hope Brit's are too. Mine weren't an accident though. Just an early gift from God. Congrats.

Jessica

Congradulations to Bitney, Kevin, and Sean for there new arrival one kid a nice but two are wonderful. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little bundle if this one looks anything like Sean did your going to have your hands full when they get older.

KILLEEN KITTY

TO ALL THE NEGATIVE POSTERS, YOU ARE PATHETIC . ALL OF YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO LIFE OF YOUR OWN, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE FOUL AND BE MEAN SPIRITED ABOUT PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY HAVE LIVES, AND SO WHAT IF BRITTNEY DIDNT FINISH 9TH GRADE. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY DOING WELL AND BETTER THAN ALOT OF COLLEGE GRADS. I THINK THAT SEAN PRESTON IS BEAUTIFUL . I HAVE NEVER SEEN A UGLY BABY. SOMEONE POSTED THAT TOMKAT HAD A PRETTIER BABY. SHE IS A PRETTY BABY , BUT NO PRETTIER THAN OTHERS OR AS PRETTY AS SOME. THESE CELEBRITIES COULDN'T GET ALL THE ATTENTION IF THE PUBLIC DIDN'T CRAVE IT, SO WHY DO PEOPLE GET ALL IN A RAGE BECAUSE OF THE PRESS THEY RECEIVE. AND AS FOR ALL YOU ANAL UPTIGHT PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL SUPERIOR BY POINTING OUT PEOPLES SPELLING MISTAKE, PUT YOURSELF TO USE AND TUTOR KIDS AND ADULTS. YOU CAN PICK APART MY GRAMMER AND LANGUAGE SKILLS ALL YOU WANT. I WISH THE BEST TO THIS NEW FAMILY AND HOPE THAT THEY REMAIN A LOVING FAMILY ALWAYS.

Ann

Who cares what other people think.. Congrats on the birth of your baby boy. I didnt know Seans birthday was the same day as mine. 9/14 happy birthday to us. Good luck handling a new baby and a 1yr old.

anonymous

This post is for #27. How the F**k do you know what little sean preston does? Are you his mother? Go pick on someone your own size! He is a gorgeous little boy, just like his mama!

Gale

yes i will agree with #61 Sondra....I also had TWO ultrasounds that i was suppose to be having a girl. Out came a boy!

Perfect Person =0)

People in glass houses should not throw rocks. I'm amazed how many "perfect" people we have online.