Dixie Chicks To Bush: "You're a Dumb F**k"

9/12/2006 7:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been more than three years since the Dixie Chicks sparked a media firestorm by announcing they were "ashamed the President of the United States is from Texas." Now, the embattled country stars are reigniting the blaze with a highly controversial documentary featuring lead singer Natalie Maines calling President Bush a "dumb f---."

According to Entertainment Weekly, one memorable scene from "Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing" shows the singers watching a news report on President Bush's reaction to their infamous on-stage comment. In the report, Bush says ''the Dixie Chicks are free to speak their mind,'' adding, ''they shouldn't have their feelings hurt just because some people don't want to buy their records when they speak out. You know, freedom is a two-way street.'' After watching this footage, Maines then repeats the president's comment and says, ''What a dumb f---.'' She then looks into the camera, as if addressing Bush himself, and reiterates, ''You're a dumb f---.''

The documentary, directed by two-time Academy Award-winning Barbara Kopple, travels with the Chicks, from their peak of popularity as the national anthem-singing darlings of country music and top-selling female recording artists of all time, through the now infamous anti-Bush comment, and on through the days, months and years of mayhem. The film is set to premiere tonight at the Toronto International Film Festival, where for some odd reason (possibly that our neighbors to the north aren't exactly fans of our nation's leader), it's expected to be a huge hit.

Andy

She may not agree with Bush, but he did graduate Yale with better marks than Al Gore. You can't be a "dumb f*" and graduate Yale, no matter what your last name is. She attended Berkelee, but didn't finish. If they were both on Jeopardy I'd put my money on Bush.

bb

What are you guys bitching about. She is right! He is Dumb. They got it right about him a long time ago! GO GIRLS! Your comments might have lost you some people but it won you some good once too.

Stormy

Chicks with Dicks SUCK!

B

Natalie Maines states the obvious. It's hard to respect the opinion of somebody who is such a jackass. Nearly 3000 soldiers have died for no good reason, and we're supposed to have respect for this guy? Whatever.

Theresa

The Dixie Who? Can I just say that the Dixie Chicks suck a big fat one. It's a shame that this is the only way that they can get anyone to talk about them. Go write one of your stupid hillbilly songs bitches. You're the one that is a "dumb f***". Oh, yea your music SUCKS!!!!!!!

Livewire

The pro-Bush posters are dumb as f**k! The same tools who voted this corrupt lying administration into the white house are still defending the fools! The Bush administration has brainwashed the masses but the smart ones are waking up!

This post may be too over the heads of the mindless TMZ posters who support Bush, but for those of you who are smart, here ya go-

NEOCONS POKER NIGHT

By LIVEWIRE

It's Sunday night. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Lieberman are sitting at the table playing Texas Stole 'Em. Rumsfeld is chomping on his cigar, Bush has his lucky cowboy hat on.

Bush- awwwright boys, I'll raise ya two Iraqi oil fields!

Cheney- Go f**k yourselves! I will raise 1,000 shares of Halliburton!

Lieberman- I'm out....but...wait...c'mon guys, i'm on your team, give me another chance!

Rumsfeld- You are all immoral and confused...I'll raise you 2,000 shares of my stock in the bird flu vaccine!

Bush- Im out. no i'm never out! Lemme call daddy or the Saudi's and borrow somethin' from em!

Cheney- Dolt! Unallowable! Don't make me angry! OHHHHHH, my heart!!! (Clutching his chest)

Rumsfeld- Chimpster, ya did it again! Third stroke this week!

Lieberman- If he kicks the bucket, can I fill his spot?!

(Bush just sits there, with a glazed look in his eyes, exactly how he sat in the classroom when he heard the news of 911)

CHENEY REGAINS HIS COMPOSURE-

Cheney- Imbeciles!!! I will never die!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush- HeeeeeeeeeeeHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

END

Atlanta

The Dixie Chicks are right on the money. Anyone who values this country and values freedom should agree. Bush and his team had it all wrong from the beginning. Open your eyes. Country radion left the Chicks, not the other way around, and they are better off -

jr

Thinking the president is a dumb f*** doesn't make you unpatriotic. I love my country and support the troops but that doesn't change the fact that we are lead by a jack ass.

Amanda

I am from Texas, and I am PROUD my president is from here!!! That's why their show almost got cancelled here, too bad it was only rescheduled unlike other places where it was actually cancelled!!

mia

She cries cause everyone hated them for what she said and they practically lost their whole singing careers. Now she wants to start it all up again. Natalie PLEASE SHUT UP she needs to stop already or be prepared to really lose her career this time she talks too much and no one wants to hear her talk! She is supposed to be a singer so sing and shut up with the opinions already!

paula

She's right...but, you just can't go around saying that about OUR president. Especially when we are (Ugh, STILL) at war. It's just like saying you don't support the war. Fine, don't support the war...but you better support the troops. You know?

At this point I think they are just trying to get more records sold. And that's just wrong. Support the troops and tell more CD's, that would work better.

beth

Cool, I'll go see it. I agree, damaging America beyond repair makes him a dumb f**k.

Rae

Bush is a dumb f*** and so it anyone who supports him.

Livewire

Here's another fine for ya smart ones! The dumb F88K dumb F**k supporters won't get it- ENJOY!

NEOCONS GONE FISHIN'

BY LIVEWIRE

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Lieberman are on Bush's daddies yacht, The Saudi. Bush, Rumsfeld, and Lieberman are sitting, holding their fishing poles. Cheney is standing, shotgun in hand, looking into the water.

Lieberman- Uhhh, Mr. Cheney, could you please sit down now? You're making me a little nervous...

Cheney- Go f**k yourself Lieberman! I'm gonna shoot me a big fish if it's the last thing I do! (fires a couple of shots into the water)

Lieberman- Ahhh, yes Mr. Cheney. I'm so sorry, please forgive me...

Bush- (stands up) I caught something! (reels the fish in)

Rumsfeld- for crissakes, why is this fish glowing?

Lieberman- it looks like a radioactive glow! Could this be the product of enviromental pollution?

Bush- Joe, why ya gotta rain on ol' George Bush's parade? I'm starting to see why the Democrats kicked you out!

Lieberman- OHHHH, ahhhh, sorry Mr. Bush SIR! I won't do it again!

Cheney- God damn it! The water is so murky, I can't see those scaly bastards! What is that goop murking up the water? I can't shoot at what I can't see! (Turns and looks at the others, waving his shotgun at them. They all duck to the floor)

Lieberman- (laying on the floor) it looks like chemical pollutants sir! Perhaps toxic material from offshore oil drilling!

Cheney- DOLT!!! You are treading on dangerous waters! (fires a shot at Lieberman, shoots him in the ass)

Bush- HAHHAHAHHAA! That's what I call shooting an ass on the ass!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Rumsfeld- You mean God bless ONLY the Republicans!!!

NEOCONS BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER, EXCEPT FOR A WHIMPERING LIEBERMAN, AS THE SCENE FADES...

THE END

spam

Not that I am a fan of the pres. but what the hell did these bitches graduate with? They need to just go on and make music that people don't really give a sh*t about.