Jessica's Bizarre Banter

9/12/2006 1:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson has plenty of opportunities to chat with the paparazzi, so it's no surprise when she spouts off a few strange things every now and then.

When asked about John Mayer, Jessica dodged, sarcastically saying, "My private life is so private!"

She told photographers to be careful of her car while ignoring several more questions. Simpson only responded directly when she was told she looked great -- that got a "thank you guys" from the star.

But the punchline came later, when Jessica left a camera store and hopped behind the wheel. "It stinks in here!" said the pop singer, "Sorry, there's food in here. I promise I didn't fart".

John

Stand up to your pops, Jess!

ROBIN

She is such a goofy person!

Courtney

I don't get the hype over her at all.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

YEA NOW its private after u paraded your "private life" on mtv when u married Nick for FAME right?

Is there not gonna b Newlyweds Part 2?

aw phooey!

WTF?

Such a classy lady. No wonder the boys are lining up to date her.

DESERT RAT

DID YOU SEE HER PHONEY ASS INTERVIEW ON THE ELLEN SHOW. GROSS. I COULD NOT STAND WATCHING THE LITTLE CLIP THAT THEY SHOWED OF IT. SHE IS SOOOO PHONEY.

I THINK SHE KNOWS SHES DONE. AND SHE IS GETTING WACKED OVER IT AND TRYING TO BE SOMTHING SHE JUST AINT (I KNOW ITS NOT PROPER BUT I LIKE THE WORD)

SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY.

D&G

What's with the little black shorts. She's wearing them everywhere. Seems like Jessica has gone directly to fug, do not pass go. I say her camp called the photogs, after all she is still trying to promote the cd. I'm glad you're still hanging in there, Patricia, I used to love her once. There's just so much you can take.

D&G

Oh, yeah, remember on Newlyweds the car stank b/c Jessica had left food from a restaurant in there to rot? What a disgusting slob. Not so pretty anymore.

Sandy

Ok, the reason why her private life isn't private is because SHE leaks to the reporters everything about true or untrue! She is such an attention whore! I wouldn't be surprised if she leaked where she is going to the reporters so they will be there when she arrived...she is such an Anna Nicole Smith wanna be has been!

trish

Is it my imagination or is Jessica getting dumber by the hour?

Leesa

Ya know, this is the life they chose to live. I get so sick of hearing from the little starlets and pop tarts "waa they are looking at me and taking pictures of me. Well, Duh, you asked for it. They are the ones that put themselves in that position. I figure that if you decide to be a star or someone in the public eye, that is what you get. So shut up Jessica and Lindsay. WTF

just wonder

why so many angry negative comments do we envy ?
get a life people "

Sherry

That fart comment made me feel I wasnt alone in my Hillbilly antics. It made me so happy it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks Jess.

mikealden

jessica is so cool. i love her shes honest and upfront allot of celebs arent. i wish her and john mayer the best weather just friends or more i hope they end up happy.

April

ha! Know what Jessica...if you farted i wouldnt have thought anything less of you. People fart. And i'm not so sure she's a complete idiot...just average...and i mean we cant all be geniouses can we. Now i'm not a fan of hers...naah man not at all. But i mean i've said similar things goofing about with my roommates. So lets not be too harsh with her. Just because she's CRAZY famous...does not mean she's required to be crazy smart. Her job is be pretty and sing sometimes, that's not exactly a profession requiring large amounts of mental power...i mean she's not cloning dna. BUt really folks give the poor woman a break.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments