Marc Jacobs

Star-Packed After Party

9/12/2006 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091206-paris-hiltonTMZ set up shop outside the Marc Jacobs fashion show after party in NY last night, where the guest list was off the hook.

Paris and Nicky Hilton brought their usual gang of hangers-on to the shindig, including "Greasy Bear" himself, Brandon Davis.
Rocker Travis Barker also hit the event, along with "Wild 'N Out" star Nick Cannon, Lil' Kim, Jared Leto, hip-hop star Kanye West, tennis beauty Serena Williams and R&B sensation Usher.

All this and much more in today's NY version of Star Catcher.

SICK IGNORANCE

I hate to keep on Paris but I can't stand that bitch. Most everyone walks in or wave's and Paris with her phoney ass walks in like she is on a runway. SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE PARIS.

maya

Does it ever occur to people that Paris Hilton is actually not snobbish at all but quite shy when she does not know someone.
That's the same problem Johnnie Carson had, he sparkled under camera lights but was extremely remote with people he did not know.
Of course. lots of people do indeed envy Paris Hilton her looks and her life,so that would probably explain some of the comments. I ,for one, enjoy, seeing her out and about,she has great style.
And Brandon Davis is superHOT, just call him eyecandy.Yum.

Puh der Baer

Elliot!!! You have some brown stuff on the end of your nose...

Whatever

Paris has spiders in her crotch.

SICK IGNORANCE

Angie you are kidding aren't you? Paris has to be the most snobbish, little bitch I have ever seen. I would like to know who envy's her. There are more beautiful women to evil than Paris. Oh I got it, This is paris, This isn't really Angie. Well Paris not many like you. PLEASE GO AWAY!!