Victoria Beckham's Panty Raid

9/12/2006 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham gave the world a peek at her unmentionables Monday, during a quick lingerie run in the Big Apple. The former Spice Girl hit the streets of midtown in robot-like fashion, seemingly unfazed by her surroundings, until she arrived at a local Victoria's Secret.

The English soccer mom sorted through dozens of teeny tiny thongs before finally making a purchase, although it's still unclear if she was buying the ladies underwear for herself to wear ... or for her hubby David. (Posh once admitted that David likes to wear her knickers around the house, then unconvincingly tried to laugh it off as a joke).

LBoogie

1st Byotches

Sick of him

OMG!! SHE LOOKS LIKE A COAT HANGER....SICK.

Wicked1

She reminds me of a wax figure. She looks so plastic and always has a serious look on her face. Is it because she can't smile because of all the plastic surgery?

New One

I would sniff that thong!!!

Tazz Devil

I have said it before, and I will say it again, she is so friggin ugly!! She looks plastic and she walks like she has a stick up her ass!! She is just gross!!!

New One

Tazz you would do her just admit it!

Wicked1

I Speak Bachi,

You would sniff anyone's thong. Something tells me you don't do well with the ladies....ANY ladies.

New One

Dam I am already being attacked I thought it would take longer.

Well you got me Davi I go around to the laundry mats trying to sniff out the ladies thongs. But I have spotted you in there going after the dudes thongs.

Davi go home and continue to slap the twig and berries.

Wicked1

I speak Bachi,

You need some new comebacks dude. Same old sh*t and not funny. No life and no sense of humor! Sucks to be you. Later.

New One

Davi that is crap nothing has been repeated.

Besides being on this side of the line is a lot tougher it is usually 1 on a 100 so small minded fools like you get it a lot easier.

Beside I only do this for fun.

And haven't you figured it out your a moron for responding and feeding the monster.

The smart people are the ones that read maybe laugh, shrug, and go on with there day.

I find it challenging and amusing to be on this side to try and fish for bull heads like you.

Tazz Devil

Sorry I speak Bachi, I prefer tube steak to hair pie. Even if I did prefer hair pie, I would eat that ugly bitch!!

Tazz Devil

Let me stand corrected. I meant to say to I speak Bachi, I wouldn't eat that ugly bitch with your tongue.

Raz

Ok first off, Victoria is a style icon. Most of you idiots will probably be following her lead in a few months when they start carrying the cheaper versions at Wal-Mart.

kick Bachi

Bachi, u r a big caunt-whore. Shutup n die u fu*k!!!

kick Bachi

Tazz, r u kidding? Style ICON? Please child!!!! That's all I need to say. Watafuackingjoke!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments