Moss'

Midas Touch

9/13/2006 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lately supermodel Kate Moss can do no wrong. Since emerging clean and sober from rehab last year, the waif princess has racked up more advertising campaigns and, allegedly, more money than ever before.

While she's been a style icon for years, her latest purchase has set off a shopping frenzy in the most unlikeliest of places.

Last week Moss was photographed carrying a bag she picked up at Superdrug, a UK drugstore chain, and a trend was born.

While the purse retails for a mere $5, Moss fans snapped up the budget bag and it quickly sold out all across England. Tell that to your Birkin!

But fear not all you Moss wannabes, several bags are still available on eBay.

From couture to cheap chic, Kate's supermodel powers seem to have no bounds.

Travis Bickle

I hope she snorts some bad coke and od's. She isn't pretty nor talented. The fact that companies are using this waste of flesh is sickening and I will make sure I don't spend any money on them.

chopchop

What an ugly bag!! Who would want such a thing!?

reality check

I think it's great she got her sh*t together and everything but why the hell are you people so stupid to go out and buy a bag just cuz she has it ? Get your own brain losers!

Patricia McGraw

Who cares what supermodels wear or buy? I don't fathom the urge to imitate celebs. No purse or drugstore bag is going to make you look, even the teeniest bit, like Kate Moss. In my book, that's not a bad thing. Buy a bag you like because it represents your taste, not just because a total stranger did.

Rox

I think she's extremely talented and amazing, but I wouldn't buy a bag just because she did even if she looks great with it. Not everything looks good on/with everyone.