Tori Picks While Dean Paints

9/13/2006 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott hit the nail salon together yesterday, but Tori wasn't the only one who enjoyed a little pampering ... turns out Dean likes to decorate his little piggies too!.

As the happy couple emerged from the LA salon, Dean was sporting freshly pedicured and painted toenails -- his wife, on the other hand, was busy taking care of her own cheeky situation.

But this isn't Tori's first time at the pants party, she was caught with her hand down the back of Dean's shorts on Sunday as the two left a shopping center in Hollywood.

kathryn

#13, I'm still laughing!

april

MMMM SEXY!!! Not Really!!! More like GROSS to BOTH of them!!! A man SHOULD NOT paint his toes nails or anyother nails, and there is a more discrete way of getting your panties out of your butt Tori!!!

BlahBlahBlah

I am all for a man getting a pedicure, but actually leaving a salon with polished toes and those little faux sandles...that is definately going beyond metrosexual

viola

What is Tori and Dean thinking is he Bio? I thought toe nail painting was for girls, guess I was wrong on that. If hes going to do that don't let the world no you fruit loop.

Michael

I bet he has something pink and slinky on, too.

Jinxy Cat

Tori is such a dirty ass...I'll bet her hubby didn't know she flashed
her ass to the cameras..what a ho..

Eli

Her husband looks like a ho himself, what are you thinking?

I mean hello the guy wears darker nail polish than me, GET THE F..* OUT

sam

Girl gotta adjust her undies. Gee-whiz !

Keri

Tori is nasty for picking her ass, it shows zero class. But strangely I find the painted toenails rather hot on a guy.

Tom/Chino Hills

Why can't people just mind their own damn business, they probably pick their own a**es in public, restaraunts and at home. If Tori or anyone else wants to pull the shorts from their a** they sould be able to without someone looking for a sad story. The fool who took the picture probable peeks thru windows at little girls...

Debbie

Maybe he is trying to hide a nail fungus. Gross!

Myoppinion

KINKY !!!!!! Thats all I have to say

pootytang

Gina, YOU'RE the weird one. Yes, I've heard of the paint each other's toenails game - for LITTLE GIRLS!!!! I've never heard of a guy letting his girl paint his toenails. How gay and gross!!!

Salvatori

Is Tori trying to pinch a loaf?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2