'Deal' Making Babes

9/14/2006 6:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deal or No Deal: Click to watchMeet Claudia, Leyla, Tameka and Kasie or #1, #13, #21 and #16 as they're more well known on the hit show "Deal or No Deal."

The four sexy models, who normally say very little on the game show, had a lot to say about their growing popularity during a fall fashions photo shoot for In Touch magazine.

"People come up to me all the time like 'are you lucky Leyla #13 or unlucky 13, whichever way you look at it," says Leyla, one of the show's resident hotties, "it's really exciting, people actually noticing us and recognizing us."

Though they may just hold numbered briefcases that may or may not contain anywhere from $.01-$6,000,000, the women are definitely gaining notoriety for the somewhat simple job.

"I'm a big time gambler, I go to vegas a lot, I'm at the tables and they're like '#1 Claudia, deal or no deal? It seems like no matter what people find a way to incorporate the phrase ... it's following me everywhere."

The new season starts Monday.

mlc31

I know these girls are hot, but I wouldn't be able to tell any of them apart from any other uber hot girl on the street. I'm guessing that people recognize them after they tell them who they are and what show they're on.

chris

Leylas the hottest!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will pick her any day of the week

Justin

I watch the show, and I woudn't know them from any other woman on the street.
enjoy it while it last ladies.

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "Ah, Fame. It's a funny old dog, enjoy!"

R C Lewis

As far as Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown , they both should be in jail . The last time I checked , drugs were still against the law !! They snorted & injected enough cocaine , it's a wonder one , if not both , didn't end up dead . Who woulda cared if they did .......not me !!

LRJ

Claudia Jordan seems like a really cool chick. She really is #1 . I'm willing to bet she'll parlay this Deal Or No Deal into bigger things in the future.

MM Morales

This show is so degrading to women, this women have the same job as a luggage rack and I'm embarassed for them and for all women.

SICK IGNORANCE

Who cares who these sluts are. Here we go with some plastic hussy's. HOLLYWOOD!! so fake.

Go Away

I wouldn't go as far as saying they're all sluts but I don't think they are "hot". Looks like a bunch of normal looking skinny broads to me.... a couple of them do look plastic. And why the fuck do we have to parade women around on a show where they barely talk... oh right RATINGS. And I don't want to hear any bullshit about being jealous... because I don't think they are attractive and I don't want to be them.