Earth Mother Sandra Oh

9/14/2006 1:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh is doing her part to keep Mother Earth in her best shape. Sandra was caught yesterday pulling up to her house in her hybrid Prius.

And just like the rest of us, she pulled her recycling bins out of the street all on her own. Guess you could say she's doing her part!

The next season of Grey's Anatomy premieres on Thursday, September 21st on ABC.

Kathy Robertson

Sandra Oh is simply God-awful HOMELY!!!! She must have done something truly amazing on the casting-couch to snag the "Grey's Anatomy" role. How else could that face that looks like it was hit with a frying pan get a major TV part like that!?!?!? Poor Isaiah Washington! Having to get friendly with that WRETCHED forefront!!! Not enough money in the world to pay me to do that!!!

steve

Is SHe Gay ??

She looks kind of Butch in this picture

?????????????????????????????

sam

Oh my God. A celebrity with a social conscience! Hardly seems worthy of TMZ’s time. I thought they only posted negative items. Thanks for proving me wrong.

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "If she's gay, I wish I was a fuzz-bumper! I would lidk that itchy starfish and ask for seconds." (But that's just me!!)

We, are not amused.

L-I-C-K

kathleen

You go with your world consciousness Sandra Oh!

Adelle Holman

Good to know that paparazzi are so busy taking pics of "Celebs and their garbage". Sounds like a new reality show to me. Quick, someone tell a producer!!

GossipGal123

Love Grey's Anatomy?! Isaiah Washington's Post-Emmys autograph (along with 20 other celebs!) is up for grabs on ebay! Hurry Up and Check it out! Today's the final bid-day!!! www.ebay.com/olay

Missy

I CAN'T BELIEVE that some of you actually are asking if she's gay based on a picture of the poor woman TAKING OUT HER GARBAGE. When is the last time YOU got all dolled up to do that??? Unbelievable.

Lisa

To us gays, she does look dolled up. Your statement was so incredibly homophobic. Assuming we think she's gay because she doesn't have make-up on. Get a clue its 2006.