Kate Walks on Water

9/14/2006 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Hudson is going to milk the sun and sand for all they're worth. She was once again caught out in the water, flaunting her phenomenal body and appearing to be on the lookout for something (or someone?).

While other starlets are getting their brown on through fake bake salons, this girl is doing it the old fashioned way. Hopefully she's been wearing lots of sunblock! We wouldn't want any sun spots on that beautiful skin

Ken

To #22, I totally disagree, woman do not need large breast and all men do not agree with you. I am a man and have friends who will agree with me. We would all prefer someone like Kate who is thin, flat chested and natural than these women with huge sloppy fake breast. Remember anything over a mouthful is a waste anyway.

susan

Kate is a beautiful lady. Natural suits her perfectly.

Debbie

Kate is the cutest and most natural girl that's come along in a many years. She doesn't try to be something she's not and you can tell that she's very secure with herself. I'm sure she owes alot of that to her mother, Goldie Hawn. Goldie's also an exception to the rule when it comes to the Hollywood 'train' by trying to live up to all the fake & plastic people. Kate..you're a dollbaby and congrats for just being yourself!! You look better au natural than those girls with the plumped up lips, fake boobs, butts...aw heck...is anything natural on 'em???

Mr.DJ

oh, my gawdddddddd

Pati

I think she's refreshingly beautiful. She beats the HELL out of the perpetually-stoned looking Hilton, the emaciated Ritchie, and the Who-Ordered this Huge-Forehead Low Hand, Uh, I mean Lohan. Kate is also seems to be a nice person, and I wish I could make a formal gown look the way she does, not to mention the hurtin she puts on a bikini. Her only possibly problem is her choice of men, as both her husband And her rumored beau are full-on dinks.

vinny

Kate is HOT and SEXY. Just like her mom

Jenna

The person who posted #13, is so right about small breasts looking more elegant than the big, fake, plastic, silicone breasts. I say whatever you are born with, embrace them and accept them. Put Kate Hudson next to Pam Anderson and then you'll see the difference. If you put Pam next to a heater, she will melt, that's how plastic she is! Kate is a classic beauty with grace, style and oh my, what a bod!!

RocketRick

She's built like an undernourished twelve-year-old boy. I figgered out what she's looking for-- a big, fat, tasty tuna to whack upside the head with that paddle. Bone a Petite!

tkngclk

This lady has a very lovely body, and nothing wrong with getting a real tan.

You do it right Kate always, and so cute at it....

Shad

I hate her because she doesnt have any stretch marks. lol

tkngclk

My self personaly dont see any thing wrong with her very lovely chest, Looking go in my eyes...And YES, I do prefer a woman that is not over bearing in that department......Kate, you are looking great babe.....

tkngclk

I totaly agree with numbers 31....34...and 36......Kat is all natural and very beautiful.

This unattached male wishes he had a real woman like that to cherish......

Rod

Sad that in this day a girl can't be naturally beautiful. Seems one has to have fake breasts, puffy lips and add tattoos. What is it with you people that a person can't be natural and look natural. With 30% of the US now close to obese maybe its time to put the record straight and honor those who show us what a beautiful human really looks like

Randy

Face it, she's HOT! Anymore than a handful is just a waste.

calijames

i've seen better looking woth a hook in their mouth,

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments