Last Known Photo of Steve Irwin

9/14/2006 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Below is the last photo taken of Steve Irwin before his tragic death last week. He is posing marine biologist Chris Jones on his boat, Croc 1, just two days before his death.
The last photo of Steve Irwin
Irwin died last week after his heart was pierced by a stingray's poisonous barb while filming on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.

Family and pals held a private funeral at the zoo on Saturday and there will be a public memorial service at his 60-acre Australia Zoo wildlife park next Wednesday.

MG

Parasite barely passed high school. He lives in my neighborhood.

tracy

gonna miss that man he was great at doing what he did and i learned alot from him too
terry i hope you are ok and live well
stay cool in whatever you do

terradale

We miss you Steve!!

jan

GOD REST HIS SOUL, MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS FATHER WHO LOST A WONDERFUL SON. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

G LaFevers

I want to agree with number 15, parasite is worse than a parasite, there is no hope for a person like this. I just hope he gets his just rewards, and alot worse that Steve Irwin suffered. Karma baby is what its all about. You will get yours. I only wish I could see it..
Go to God, he's waiting! Bless the family and be with them. Gawaine

Peggy Walton

Steve Irwin was a fantastic guy.. He was so sensitive and loved his family so much. He also loved his animals and reptiles, not that i am crazy about snakes, but he had a good heart . I teach school in South Carolina and One of my students(5th )grade wrote a poem about him, which was very moving. GOD speed, Steve. My thoughts are with Teri adn his children. Also his Dad.
Parsite, that is exactly what you are! Get off of the computer and do something with your life, you scum bag.

Peggy Walton

You are a scum bag, parasite. At least your name suits you. Steve was a great and funny guy. I teach 4/5 students and they took his death seriously. You are an idiot. God speed, Steve!

frank

to parasite -- hope you choke on your own hatred . go take a permanant dirt nap. love all that you did for us steve . you surely will be missed. rest in peace my friend.

Cassandra Goodwill

I've enjoyed watching Steve and his exploits. My sympathies go out to his father, his wife and kids. As for whomever "parasite" is, you probably are a true parasite. I hope you don't have kids so that they will never read or hear such ugly comments as to what you posted. Your day is coming. I hope you're prepared to stand before God and give an account of your words. I don't feel sorry for whatever befalls you in your life.

coco puff

The parisite will live forever and eat the flesh from your bones. I wait for you to swim with stingrays and die painfully! Yum Yum!

Donna Jones

My first feeling was disbelief and than tears. How would I tell my boy his hero had pasted away. I than thought Steve Irwins family and I cryed for them. I will keep them in my prayers.

Peggy Walton

frenchy,
Go back to frogland!!!!!

donna

steve was awesome hard to believe he is gone and to think a crock didnt get him,but i dont think that he would want people going out and killing stingrays thats just not him. just want to say to his family my thoughts are with you and godbless.just know he will be with you and looking after you terry and the kids. we will miss you.
donna

donna

AND TO YOU PARASITE YOUR A FUCKIN JERK

Carol

I agree with Jeanell...to "The Parasite." Have you any heart at all? You self-centered piece of shit. I hope you wrot in hell!