Brad and Angie Go Tagging

9/15/2006 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood's hottest couple made another public appearance last night at one of the only two things they seem to do outside their home -- art shows and flying lessons.

Yesterday's outing was no different, as they took in the view at Banksy's graffiti art show in a Downtown LA warehouse. The happy couple took time to check out the artist's show, called "Barely Legal," where a life-sized red and gold elephant is the show's main piece.

Yesterday's news of the arrest of an FBI impostor for trying to secure a job at camp Brangelina didn't seem to slow down the famous duo as they left the show holding hands, escorted by two women.

marianne.

Jimmy H. Do you even know what an idiot you sound like?
There's a good reason they never found you.

Brad & Angelina are cool and you're..........................NOT

marianne.

The Daily Mail says:

(Paramount) is determined to keep the lucrative series alive after "Mission : Impossible III" took $400 million at the box office, with the previous episode taking $545 million … Sources say Paramount is prepared to do whatever it takes to get Pitt on board, and is even willing to make him the highest-paid movie star in history, with a salary topping $40 million … "Everything's being kept top secret, but they're offering Brad a deal no one could possibly refuse. There's no doubt, this would make Brad Pitt the biggest and highest paid star in the world."

I know Brad Pitt is busy chasing chickens around villages and following his sexy wife through enchanted jungles, but if he could make time for this, that would be awesome. I didn’t win the Nobel Prize in karate because I’m so handsome (although I certainly could have), I won it because I know a little something about kickin ass, and I have to believe Tyler Durden is scarier than Jerry Maguire.

canadian girl

I used to be a fan of Brad Pitts. Now I'd rather lick my armPITT than watch one of his movies........and I have never found Angeline Jolie to be attractive or talented. But thats probably because I don't like homewreckers nor do I find them attractive inside or out. Wonder which man she'll sink her claws into next. I think Angelina should get some "CLASS" lessons from Jennifer Anniston, now theres a REAL woman.......she has enough confidence to go after a SINGLE man....not one thats already married.

canadian girl

#15. So did Brad and Jen tell you their marriage was a fraud.....cause you seem to think you know alot about their personel life. Must have read it in the tabloids eh. and as for after 7 years they never had a child......thanks GOD she didnt have one with him, look where shed be now. He would have still been bangin' Angalina, maybe they wouldnt have married but we all know how fast she goes through men. And as for her not doing charity work.........she does indeed but does not need the world to think shes a hero by having it splased all over the pages of tabloid magazines. She does it not for the world.....but for the important people.....the ones that need charity. And.........I didnt see Brad quit smoking either.

marianne.

Danielle:

"I used to be a fan of Brad Pitts. Now I'd rather lick my armPITT than watch one of his movies" I highly doubt it, you MAY have liked him while he was with Jennifer (you are soooo obvioulsy a fan of hers). But true fans don't stop liking someone because their marriage goes to sh*t!

"you seem to think you know alot about their personel life. Must have read it in the tabloids eh." I'd like to know where you get all YOUR information? The New York Times? I don't think so...pot, meet kettle.

"as for after 7 years they never had a child......thanks GOD she didnt have one with him, look where shed be now." She'd probably still be with him, so he wouldn't be with angelina Ta..Dah!

"And as for her not doing charity work.........she does indeed but does not need the world to think shes a hero by having it splased all over the pages of tabloid magazines." ..She is reportedly supposed to give money from an upcoming NIKE campain. THAT got publicized with a quickness, if she'd been giving to charity before I'm sure we would've heard about that too. Cancer charity ,odd choice for a smoker. Brad doesn't say anything one way or another about cancer so if he wants to smoke, it's his business.

say whatever you want, but don't come on here making believe you're an ex-Pitt fan----- you're so busted!

Jimmy Hoffa

Gosh, do you think it could happen? I mean Brad Pitt in MI4. That would be soooo awesome. And Angelina could be his sidekick and I'm sure we could get a part for baby what's-her-f*cking-name in it, too. That's a sure fire formula for a billion dollar gross - in just the first weekend! And Billy Bob would be the perfect bad guy. And? And? What else am I missing here. C'mon, people, I need some ideas right now. Quick. I'm trying to save the movie industry and this could be the biggest idea of all time....Pittcrew, such genius. You're a Nobel wiener (did I spell that right?) in my book even if you do live in an enchanted jungle. Man, I'd like to catch some shuteye but people are jumping up and down all over the field day. Has the season started already?

marianne.

46. Jimmy H. Do you even know what an idiot you sound like?
There's a good reason they never found you.

Brad & Angelina are cool and you're..........................NOT

Posted at 10:20AM on Sep 20th 2006 by Pittcrew

It needs repeating!

Jimmy Hoffa

Pittcrew - you're a one person fan club. C'mon admit it.
Did you catch Brad and Ang in Alexander the Grate, by the way? (misspelled on purpose) Weren't they so fab? And that part where Brad looked so tough and pouted his lower lip. OOhhh!! I just wanted to dress him up in Daisy Duke cutoffs and and chase him around and then stick celery up his butt while Angelina watched us.
Get a life, Pittcrew. And, while you're at it, pick one up for me, too.

Jamie

I liked Jen and Brad together.....But I love Brad and Angie...they are so HOT.....best of luck to you in your hollywood life.

Frantz B.

Amen for what Jolie is doing for the poor! Amen, you go woman with your man all the way! Quawdose!!!!

marianne.

DUUUUH--Hoffa, that was Colin Farrell in Alexander!!
YOU are a one man circus, effin clown

Jimmy Hoffa

Well, no wonder I was confused. Is that why the movie tanked, then? You know I just can't tell those two apart. Still doesn't make me change my mind about the cutoffs and celery, though.
Has Brad ever been in a good movie? I'm being serious now.
Hey, I gotta go...I'm hearing some digging noises. Is that you, Pittcrew?

evelyn

Hoffa or is that stupida go get on the Jen train you fool and try and get your movies right and i'm totally certain that's why your so hateful you want that celery you clown

evelyn

oh i forgot you and danielle are proably the same person just a name change i'm SURE.........

Miserable Afflecks

You know what I realize now, so many people are more fans of celebrity and scandal than they are the actual person.

I just finished reading old Bio's and articles of all 3 actors and I'm amazed at for one, how strikingly alike Brad Pitt and Jolie seem and how strikingly dissimilar in he and Aniston seem. It made me realize that there probably is more to the divorce between he and Aniston than just the fact that she didn't want kids.

Mind you, I'm not slamming Aniston, I like her for who and what she is, but the more you read about them as individuals the more they just seem very different. Looking at the types of movie roles each Brad and Jolie have chosen would seem to prove this and Brad's past girlfriends indicate this too. He dated Juliette Lewis for 3 years and she's out there herself, but also more his type. And if you read about Paltrow you'll notice similarities too. She's very interesting and interestingly enough she married a musician who has the same humanitarian leanings as both Pitt and Jolie. In that world, Aniston seems a bit the odd ball out. Even considering Pitt's friends, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Ben Affleck, all very politically and socially active, it's no wonder Brad Pitt is the same, and so the claim that Jolie is changing him IMO ring false.

I think people get so caught up in tabloids and gossip they forget to remember that most gossip and second hand accounts are often untrue. Anyone remember playing the came where you form a line and one person whispers a message into the next person's ear until it reaches to the last person down the line, remember how distorted the original message was by that time? Guess what, we're the last person down the line and what we're hearing is a distorted version of the truth. Read the tabloids for mindless fun, but please stop believing their stories.

That said, I wish both Pitt and Aniston happy futures, they loved each other and now it's time for them and everyone else to move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments