Paris on Travis:

'He's One of My Dear Friends'

9/15/2006 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 11.03.38 AMAfter getting caught playing tonsil hockey with Travis Barker on Tuesday, Paris Hilton had some choice words about the ex-blink-182 bandmate last night.

On her way out of Hollywood nightclub Hyde, a photographer asked the heiress, "What's up with you and Travis Barker?" Paris' reply? "He's one of my dear friends," adding, "I'm single, he's my friend."

Hilton is clearly enjoying the single life!

Eli

Paris+Travis=nasty @ perfect for each other

Travis Bickle

Eveyr move she makes has to be documented because she is a herpes carrier and Dept Of health needs to track the source and how she spreads her diseases

Puh der Baer

I want to rip out that wonky eye and shove it up her ass, so she can watch me kick the crap out of her....

blah blah blah

"NEW FLASH"

Paris.........................It's fine to have friends but FOR GOD'S SAKE
FIRENDS DON'T TOUNG EACHOTHERS TONSILS IN A BAR!!!

Just because your single doesn't mean you portray yourself to be a tramp.
Oh I forgot, YOU ARE A TRAMP
GET OVER YOURSELF, YOU SELF INDULDGED BIMBO

Salvatori

She looks as if she uses Donald Trumps hair stylist. and Travis well I think he was blink 182 biggest mistake. shame their gone now.

Jimmy Diggs

STOP WITH THE PARIS CRAP!

E

Surely anyone with a sense of basic decency would stay away from a guy who is going through a very publicised break-up, especially when you know it's going to be publicised and would make you even more of a target for peoples' hatred, which apparently is sooo unfair. Paris Hilton just comes across as so vapid, insincere, self-absorbed and transparently calculating it's unbelievable. Can her parents, if they can call themselves that, please take her aside and read her the riot act???

Amy

I'm sorry , i know good looking chicks when I see them and this slut is sooooo not attractive......her nose is just out of control , her face is just screaming plastic surgery.......i guess money can blind anybody

Wicked1

You people are just vicious. It is almost like you live in some fantasy world where you think you actually know this woman or other celebrities. How can you hate someone you don't even know? Crazy.

WTF?

Yuck......can we ever get away from this skank? Why is there a post on her every frickin day? I cannot wait for her to go away.

racer

#24

Who f***ing DOESN'T 'know ' her? She purposely lives her entire life in an endless PR loop. Get a clue. I didn't have to 'know' Hitler either but gathered he was a pretty bad guy....

PRINCESSPOTTYMOUTH

I am so sick of hearing about this fucking whore. If you stop reporting her every hook-up...maybe she will just go away....She is a talentless piece of garbage...even with all her money.....you just can't polish a turd.

WTF?

Right On, Racer!!! LOL

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA START OFF BY SAYING THAT I UNDERSTAND ALL OF U GUY'S FRUSTRATIONS AND IRITATIONS W/ PARIS HILTON, NOT 2 LONG AGO I FELT THE SAME WAY. BUT NOW I ADORE, AND RESPECT PARIS HILTON. SHE'S A MODERN DAY 60'S DEBUTANTE/SOCIALITE, IF THIS WAS THE 60'S/70'S, SHE WOULD BE ANDY WARHOL'S MUSE! NO MATTER HOW U FEEL ABOUT HER, U CAN'T DENY THE FACT THAT SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED IN HER OWN RIGHT, AND ULTRA-SEXY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP HATIN ON PARISN B'CUZ ALL OF U WANT 2 B HER, EVEN U RACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

sick n' tired.......you are an idiot. Paris is a skank and Andy Warhol would have snubbed her, cuz she is a wannabe.....His famous 15 minute quote has Paris written all over it. She would have inspired him to run and hide. He and his crew would have laughed as they busted on her lack of any noticable talent. Fuckin/sucking isn't a talent, just a hobby, as her video proved.