Fergie Keeps It Real

9/18/2006 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

FergieWith her new solo CD "The Dutchess" coming out Tuesday, Fergie Fergs (aka Stacy Ferguson) opens up about her days prior to becoming the first lady of the Black Eyed Peas.

Fergie tells New York gay nightlife magazine HX about her struggles with the highly addictive drug crystal meth and admits "You lose weight and look great for a while, but I don't care if it takes six months or five years, it will creep up on you." She kicked the habit in 2001.

Fergie has been dating Hollywood hunk Josh Duhamel for a few years, but reveals she would switch teams for Mrs. Marilyn Manson, Dita Von Teese. Fergalicious!

The Southern California native has been touring the world with the Peas but claims she's still Stacy from the block. "I definitely am still that girl who gets home and goes straight to Jack in the Box or Taco Bell right after I land at the airport." So that's how she keeps her 'lovely lady lumps!'

And although she has been known to sport some serious bling, Fergie says "I was collecting unemployment when I joined Black Eyed Peas, so I really appreciate the worth of things."

By the looks of the success of her first single "London Bridge", so do her fans.

nicole

I absolutely was not a fan of Fergie a year ago but she's won me over hard core. What an amazing story and great personality!!! I hope her success and happiness continues indefinitely.

Penny

Didnt she used to be on a kid's show called Kids Incorperated? I remember watching the show in the early 90's when my son was in grade school.

mishimon

Ewww! Fergie Ferg send me some meth!!!~!

And stop acting so god damn black!
PS U DONT HAVE AN BOOTY

Catherine

Why do these idiot celebrities spill their guts for publicity only to look more defective in the end? This chick isn't a meth head anymore because she has money now; meth is cheap; just like Whitney Houston laid off crack. . . .both are cheap drugs.

Going to be an interesting conversation when her kids ask her about liking other chicks and using dope. If men were smart, they'd stay away from this gene-pool.

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "I am surprized, no above the buttcrack tattoos, no thong underware showing. What the fun in that?"

Claudia

I really don't like her, I think I actually hate her. She's had so much work done, you would think she looks decent and I'm not even gonna mention her stupid wanna-be-songs and the way she sweats onstage and pees on her pants ( I admit I used to be a fan, but NO MORE!!!)

Maria

Urgg this girl is tranny and she definitely needs to keeps her comments to herself, no rocket scientist here, TMI, specially the one about wanting another girl, who needs to know that??? this celebraties go on record saying stupid and private thougths or what should have been private thoughts and then they complain when people talk about their personal life.

She is fugly, and her face needs much work, is she a woman or a transexual??? nah transexual look way better and don't talk cr*** like her.

get a life people

Wow what a great role model....Former druggy, likes woman....And has no talent....Why is she on here again

Mike V.

I'd like to do a London Bridge with her any day of the week.

Your Mama

Just call her the pissinator. I wonder what she was on when she pissed herself on stage? Nothing says glamour or sophistication like peeing your pants in front of thousands.

Pauline

It's really sad and pathetic how rude you people are always talking sh*t about Fergie. The girl is down to earth in interviews and very openly discusses her past struggles and addictions, which I praise her for considering the massive amount of attention and criticism she gets being in the limelight. People she's only human just like everyone of us. She has emotions and feelings and doesn't deserve such harsh inhumane treatment by all you a**hole bloggers.

Weren't you ever told, If you have don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? Also, how is it possible to actually hate and loathe Fergie if you've NEVER even met her? Well, congratulations....pat yourselves on the back for supporting Discrimation. All you Fergie Hater bloggers deserve to burn in hell for treating someone so cruely and being so inconsiderate when you write such mean things!

flips712