K-Fed Pimps Out Brit

9/19/2006 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed' playing with fire album coverFor a guy who claims to want his music career and success to be entirely separate from his wife's, K-Fed sure is riding Britney's coat tails pretty hard. Kevin's debut album "Playing With Fire" will drop on October 31st with a special Halloween party hosted by none other than Britney Spears herself. Brit is also featured on the album on a track called"Crazy"-- how appropriate.

His CD is now available for pre-sale. The first 500 customers will receive an autographed head shot of Kevin and will be eligible for a grand prize trip out to LA to attend his CD release party. A second place winner will receive the actual shoes Kevin wore as he performed on the Teen Choice Awards.

tina

I am no big fan of Brit or K-fed, but trashing people simply isn't cool. Anything you say or do comes back three fold. Leave people alone. Tina

Kat

Ain't life grand. The terrorists want us all dead, Iran is building nukes and we are all sitting around dissing K & B. GOD bless America

doug

So, if I win, do I really get a shot at his head?..Are the shoes used?..Did Brit buy them?...Why isn't this guy Fed-X?....ahhh, the endless questions of adoring fans...if I do get a shot at his head, is there a millimeter limit?

rick

i have some old boots to give away for free.

Lisa

I have to agree with Tina, it is no ones place to judge another person.

vanessa

Britney is a sad little girl in a grown womans' body. Her self esteem is very low in order to subject herself to a man like Federline. He is a usurper, who's ONLY claim to fame will be that he was Mr. Spears.

Etta

Brittney just hasn't figured out that when Friday comes, she is supposed to throw out the trash.

BRANDE

You guys got it backwards again. Brit needs to be pimping K-fed out, literally. The only thing that he really seems to do well is create children, four that we know of. I don't know what he's got but it must be something that doesn't show!

lat

after reading entry #3, I am sure that is Kevin Federline blogging on himself...how pathetic!! but it is nice to know that he has spell check because as stupid as he is he couldn't even spell his own name

Lizzie

half the bands out now sound like sh*t..kevin is getting sh*t on only because of who he is..or lack there of!

Erick

Some body call the trailer court there trash is missing....................

chris

Brit - becoming the next Whitney Houston

Kelly

I think everybody should give them a break. Its obvious that Britney has always been talented and Kevin just wants to show his talent too. I have heard one of Kevin's songs and it is definitely different but I like it. You guys that have nothing better to do than trash people need to get a life.

Jimmy Hoffa

Ahhh...I can remember when I was young. Wait a minute....no I can't. Oh well, never mind.
Is K-Fed a bank or something more like Walmart?
I could do Britney. SH*T! I can't do that either. My penis rotted off years ago. Damn!
Anyway, K-Fed, good luck, kiddo. You're gonna need it, I'm sure of that. I never seen less talent concentrated in a single person before in what used to be my life.

Christina

He needs to sale his album to be able to afford his child support. lol Anymore kids on the way.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments