Paris Shows Oprah How It's Done

9/19/2006 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comThe season premiere of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" started out with a bang... er... well, a rich person having a hard time doing a simple everyday task.

To open the show, Oprah and her BFF Gayle King embarked on a cross-country road trip surprising unsuspecting Americans by dropping in unannounced at weddings and other events. The toughest part of the trip for Oprah however wasn't the road itself, but at the gas station. The Queen of TV had to be helped out as she fumbled with the pump, saying "I haven't pumped gas since 1983."

Lucky for her, someone came to her rescue and demonstrated the proper technique for fueling your car. We aren't the only ones laughing as Oprah realized how silly the task was and said "I feel kind of stupid not being able to pump gas, but I thought, well maybe they've changed the pumps since I've last pumped."

On the other side of the United States, Paris Hilton showed Oprah how it's done. Paris proved she's the pro at the pump-- one-handed, in high-heels and talking on the phone.

lalala

Paris fan: Don't you realize yet that PARIS WOULD NEVER EVEN HANG OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A BILLION DOLLARS AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HER. Wake up!!!

Dakota

*Sadie*, do you know that you are posting forth and back with the real Paris here? It must be her, nobody else would say such things about her.
And about Paris making her own money and all that bla bla. Maybe yes she does, but she still is where she is only because of her name. That opens every door for her, not because she is talented or hard working.

TEAM PARIS

sandy,

This isn't about me or Paris. You are jealous of her that's why you say "PARIS WOULD NEVER EVEN HANG OUT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A BILLION DOLLARS AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR HER."

But what your ugly little heart doesn't realize is that Paris is just like any celebrity out there. They don't have time for us. You really think that your favourite celebrity would hang out with you also?

In fact, I feel very stupid for saying this because knowing Paris, she's the only celebrity out WHO GIVES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OF HER TIME TO HER FANS.

But Paris is NO exception to any other celebrity. But you're jealous mind can't realize it.

NO I WON'T HATE PARIS HILTON JUST BECAUSE SHE'S RICH, BEAUTIFUL AND FAMOUS! I'm not the one who has a bad and "discriminating" heart.

Bad people like you GO TO HELL!

rachel

dakota i must agree with you, because who else is that dumb to just re-post a comment. i mean can't she come up with anything new to say???? what a waste human space!!!

TEAM PARIS

Dakota,

You piece of filth. I'm a MASSIVE fan of Paris Hilton and I have GOOD reasons to be. She's no longer famous for just being famous. She ACTUALLY going something to keep her fame up, unlike Lohan or Tiara.

She is successful; can't you get that in her head? Why is she successful? Because millions of fans like me love what she presents to the public.

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "Girls, girls, girls! you're both smart, and
beautful. I'm sure Paris loves you both!"

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "Ocra pumping gas? What is the world coming to?"

anon69

um-getting a little off subject here people.
Did Okra think that her not being able to pump gas would be endearing to us common folk? Bitch-
Oh and FYI, Paris is a self-centered waste of skin.

kathryn

Sadie, keep 'em coming. Make the Paris lover (or real paris) leave!!! That VD carrier is nasty.

TEAM PARIS

What's the matter kathryn? Can't face the fact that there are "average people" who are fans of Paris Hilton? What's the matter, hein? Can't face opposition? Can't face jealousy and truth?

Rick

2. Paris....never pump gas and talk on the cell. You can blow the whole place up.

Posted at 1:41PM on Sep 19th 2006 by Brian
WISHFUL THINKING. WISH SHE DID BLOW UP KEEP TALKING AND PUMPING GAS, I WANT TO SEE THIS WHORE BLOW AND NOT WIT HER MOUTH.........THE ONLY THING PARIS KNOWS HOW TO PUMP IS HER CRABBYTWAT WITH ANY PENIS THAT IS WALKING AROUND...THE PITIFUL WHORE!!!

Rick

PARIS IS A WALKING CRABBYTWAT, THAT CRABBYTWAT WAS HAD BY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCK HER........CLOSE YOUR LEGS PARIS WERE TIRED OF SMELLING THAT SKANKY PUSSY

ManBearPig Huntress

Hey! I can't believe no one has said it yet!

'PARIS IS A FART IN A MITTEN'

LMAO! I have GOT to get that bumper sticker. But I think I also need:

PARIS IS A CRABBYTWAT

That was sweet....heh heh

Okay, Paris - stand up and speak now! We're waitin' to hear from ya! Can you type and suck a big fat one at the same time? Maybe she's not that dumb after all....

chopchop

Hey #6, it's spelled "superior". How smart did you say you were?!?

We, are not amused.

#27 --
Way smarter than you dickwad!