No They Din't! Jilted Exes Dish About Brit and Buffy

9/20/2006 7:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted exes Shar Jackson and Marcia O'Brien share their tales of marital breakdown on a very special episode of "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show."

Jackson, more well known for being the ex of Kevin Federline than her appearances on various UPN shows, explains her pain of breaking up in the public eye, telling Ablow, "My oldest daughter Cassie would come home from school in tears, everybody wanted to know, 'Mommy why did Kevin do this? Why this? Why that? People were teasing me,' That was the only part that just killed me."

Shar also talks about her relationship with Britney Spears, Federline's new wife and baby-mama, saying, "She's part of our extended family." She does add, however, that she has not met their children. "I keep my distance," she says.

Also on the show is Marcia O'Brien, whose husband, Olympic skater Lloyd Eisler, left her for his "Skating with the Stars" partner and star of the film version of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Kristy Swanson.

O'Brien was pregnant with the couple's second child when she found out about her husband's second stint of infidelity, though Eisler claims he was not having an affair with the Swanson while partnered with her on "Skating."

O'Brien tells Ablow his claims are unfounded, calling them, "A complete lie. I have emails which he sent me where he admits to when they started sleeping together, how many times they had slept together. I went through a series of STD testing given the fact that I was pregnant."

Swanson is now pregnant with Eisler's baby, due on Valentine's Day.

Jackson and O'Brien will be joined by former supermodel Angie Everhart, Sylvester Stallone's ex-girlfriend and the ex-wife of George Hamilton's son Ashley on "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show" tomorrow.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

#30 was the only person , besides me, who mentioned that Shar has two other children by one or two different men. Shar has four children, from different men, with thekids ranging from about 2 yrs old to about 12 yrs.

Kevin has some money now so he is paying Shar for their two children. Britney took up with Kevin when Shar was pregnant with her fourth child and second child for Kevin. Britney's kids will have far more than their two half siblings( Kori and Kaleb Federline) and when Kevin Spenderline and Stupid Britney divorces he will have some money. Shars' other two children from her first and /or second marriages or relationships are out in the cold. Kevin does not have to pay for those and does not have to see those children.
In this tv show, Shar says that her daughter had asked about Kevin leaving them. That child who asked was Shar's oldest daughter by Mr. Who Knows His Name.
What a mess!! Three trashy adults casuing pain and confusion to six innocent children.

BullitProof

Wait, HODE up a minute... she's crying over Federdouch? Maybe the check bounced. I can't believe she spread for this monkey face no talent. If there was one quality he had as a human or even a shit stain, I could sympathize but this braying jack ass looks like the missing link. The only thing missing from his VMA debacle was passing out the vomit bags to the audience prior and him clutching his chest and dropping to his kneews after.

danie

All Shar Jackson does is whine and complain to any show that will listen, its good publicity for her sagging career.

Andrea

Shar apparently has 4 kids total, 2 pre-K-FED..... she should be too busy to be on t.v. whining about a man who does not want her. It must hurt like hell but she should move on and find a man who really loves and appreciates her. Why waste time someone so cold.

Stevie Nicks Fan

This is to hippocrites #28. I would bet money that Brit new Shar was preg. If she didn't, Kevin should have told Brit. And WHY, WHY, WHY ,WHY would you or how could you be attracted to a man who left his woman and baby. That would turn me off so bad ,if I met a man -was talking to him and he says I've got a girlfriend, a baby and oh ya she's prego Hey wanta go out with me--SEEEEEEEE YA

patricia

I really think that it's sad when the women are saying how Shar should move on and get over it, when I am pretty sure that everything in their lives is not all rosie, hell no ones is. Sometimes it takes people longer to get over a broken heart and if people expecially women can't understand that, than it is sad and heartless. And trust that all these women who are saying that she should not have been with him, have been through the same thing rather they know it or not. Remember the saying those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Get a life and leave Shar and her feelings alone.

Stevie Nicks Fan

K-Fed dresses like he's 18 and back in 1997. He's 28--that right there should tell you how mature he is

patricia

I agree with you #42 these people are really insensitive. We all have to live with the choices that we make. That does not mean that we have to treat people so hostile.

CJ

Shar was not his WIFE. She already had to children before she met Kevin, but she decided to have 2 more. It has been over 2 years since kevin left her, she needs to get a new man and move on. Plus, Kevin will not get alot of money from Britney, she was smart and got a prenup.

Everyone always makes it like Britney is being used, but it has always been my feeling that SHE USED him so that she could have kids.

Shar should be happy that Britney "stole" her man, this is the only way people would ever remember her name.

CJ

#36 said that Britney is responsible for Kevins kids with Shar, NOT. Britney put it in the prenup that she is not paying a Damn penny for Kevin bastard kids.

Debster

I enjoyed the episode of the Dr Keith Show that profiled Shar and Marcia...it just made their cheating exes seem that much more cheesier in the long run! Too many of us out 'there' can relate to what these two women went through...I give them credit for coming forward and telling the 'real deal' from their own points of view.

susie

Hopefully all 4 kids will get together as adults and open a home for wayward rap star wanna be losers and their sorry hags.
this thing happens every day in real life. The kids will be fine. They have money. Hey Kevin, go to college (or get your GED) - you'll need to pay lots of child support one day by yourself and you have zero talent. Britney, your on the road to hell. Get therapy. Both you and Shar have daddy issues. You will not be young and rich forever and these kids will need you to get rid of all your selfish issues so they won't repeat the same mistakes. Your time has passed K-SHAR-BRIT. It's all about the kids.

April

I wonder if all you people would say the same thing if what happened to Shar happened to you.Spears is just trailer trash with money. I mean come on why would SHE want a man who is a loser. Yes I admit it that K-Fed is probably just in it for the money. I wonder if he is using Spears money to take care of he and Shars kids?

Lena

Hey, doesn't anybody care what the children are going thru? They are the ones who are suffering for the adults stupidity and I mean all 3 adults or should I say supposedly adults, one wonder's. So bashing those childrens mother is only hurting them more, for these cruel words will get back to them .... I'm sure parents of those childrens playmates read this kind of trashing and will tell those poor kids what is being said about their mother. Let up you bashers. Me thinks Brittany is up to alot of this bashing.......

Gary L.Johnson

K-Fed,man,that was totally SCANDALOUS.Shar is beautiful.Family does mean a lot.Sometimes people can not get along,but as long as he takes care of his kids,that's what counts.