No They Din't! Jilted Exes Dish About Brit and Buffy

9/20/2006 7:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted exes Shar Jackson and Marcia O'Brien share their tales of marital breakdown on a very special episode of "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show."

Jackson, more well known for being the ex of Kevin Federline than her appearances on various UPN shows, explains her pain of breaking up in the public eye, telling Ablow, "My oldest daughter Cassie would come home from school in tears, everybody wanted to know, 'Mommy why did Kevin do this? Why this? Why that? People were teasing me,' That was the only part that just killed me."

Shar also talks about her relationship with Britney Spears, Federline's new wife and baby-mama, saying, "She's part of our extended family." She does add, however, that she has not met their children. "I keep my distance," she says.

Also on the show is Marcia O'Brien, whose husband, Olympic skater Lloyd Eisler, left her for his "Skating with the Stars" partner and star of the film version of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Kristy Swanson.

O'Brien was pregnant with the couple's second child when she found out about her husband's second stint of infidelity, though Eisler claims he was not having an affair with the Swanson while partnered with her on "Skating."

O'Brien tells Ablow his claims are unfounded, calling them, "A complete lie. I have emails which he sent me where he admits to when they started sleeping together, how many times they had slept together. I went through a series of STD testing given the fact that I was pregnant."

Swanson is now pregnant with Eisler's baby, due on Valentine's Day.

Jackson and O'Brien will be joined by former supermodel Angie Everhart, Sylvester Stallone's ex-girlfriend and the ex-wife of George Hamilton's son Ashley on "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show" tomorrow.

Sabby

Shar is crying because Kevin betrayed her and her kids! I saw the show and Shar seems like such a sweet. strong, brave woman. I liked her immediately and I thought she had a great attitude about everything. I can't wait to hear from her again. No matter what, she will always be linked to Britney and Kevin of course she is going to talk about it.

Nora

Who gives a sh*t about this Shar Jackson she is ugly as hell anyways and if it wasn't for Brittany nobody would have even heard of her, Brittany did her the favor. And I do think that Kevin Federline is a gold digger but I honestly feel he does also love Brittany and his kids with her. I think he meant to use her but ended up falling in love with her in the end. I guess all that garbage about once you go black you never go back is all a lie. Just think JLO ended up falling for Ben Affleck after Puff Daddy.

Rhianna

the only thing that we as viewers and the media know is that Shar has 2 kids by Kevin. When you are with someone that you love and brought kids in this world there will always be feelings involved. So dont sit up here and bash her for expressing her feelings and i know some of you women have been in her shoes, and if you havent then one day you will be. Eventually she has to let go and move on which is hard to do. But as for Kevin, what goes around comes around b/c God dont like ugly. AND AS FOR HONEST BITCH...OOPS I MEAN HONEST HO....SORRY MY BAD....HONEST GIRL: THE THINGS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS JUST IGNORANCE PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE F**K UP!

Nora

If Shar Jackson is so beautiful Kevin F would not have left her for Brittany. And again if he's really using Brittany isnt he free to be divorced now. You try being stuck in a relationship with a person you are not attracted to it is a living hell and you look for a way out. I think he had every right to leave Shar, the man is entitled to his happiness and he was not happy with Shar. And Brittany is not a slut for it, because real sluts dont get married.

Brittany

It's not hard to find a man if you're looking in the right places, willing to try new things, and keeping your options open. Many women complain about not being able to find a good man, and it is hard, if it was supposed to be easy then love wouldn't be a special thing to cherish, but it is not impossible no matter your color, size, or anything else.
Now women can even date online if they're having trouble meeting a mate and it can't get much easier than that.
Women want so much, but yet many have unrealistic expectations and if you want ALL your needs to be met, you can't have your hopes in the sky like that. You have to keep your feet on the ground and know that although a man may have it in him to open all doors for you, pull out your chair when you go to sit down and be rich and SEXY too, but you have to see past that at first. You have to get out there and actively search for someone that you're interested in before you bring out the judgements. All I'm saying is if you don't expect TOO much, you might not be let down... men are humans too who make mistakes and screw up, too, just like women do.

Norma

You know what, yup Shar made a mistake in her choice to have to kids with K-Fed, and yup he is going nowhere fast. But the fact of the matter is that they had a family. She was pregnant at the time is there anything to be said about responsibility to your CHILDREN. As messed up as K-FED is he had two kids with Shar. They way that him and Brittney got together was "Dirty, underhanded, and shady as hell", I can't wait to see who he leaves Brittney for. It's only a matter of time. I do agree that Shar needs to stop speaking publicly and let her family deal with this situation privately. Keep ya head up Shar, "What goes around comes around."

Chancy

K-fed left Shar for Britney. He's bound to do this again.

tina

shar needs to grieve in private and leave us out of it im sure her kids are being taken care of well with britneys money . we all heve troubles whin to your friends the public doesnt care really!

Tabitha

I can understand how people can say Shar this and Shar that.

I do understand where she is coming from. If someone was to hurt my child feelings and to come home crying that would hurt me also. So from that perspective I dont blame her for crying. I can feel her pain. If your child feels pain you dont want that. You want to feel the pain instead of them.

Karma

It's a very painful experience she went through. Nobody will ever know how it feels till it's done to them.
You cant put a time frame to when she should stop hurting. If it's one month, one year, ten years, thats up to her and thats something he will have to deal with, because he caused it.
As far as Kev-Boy is concerned, he will get his back in return, rest assure. "What comes around, goes around" The only thing keeping him with Brit, is the MONEY, and that's what it's always been about.
Shar, word of advise, When he comes begging for you back (which he will)....dont take him back. Anybody who walks out on "Family" is not worth a second chance.

Nikki Bey

Leave Shar alone, she's hurt...she spoke really well on the show. She not BITTER at all...they lived together for 9 yrs, had daughter and pregnant at the time he left her for crying out loud! She was devastated. I commend Shar.

Amber

Keeping your distantace while covering the new little wifeys songs doesn't quit go together!

K-Fed is a gold digger!!!

Personally I can sympathize with Shar Jackson, but honestly she deserves alot better than K-Fed white trailor trash of a man. Everybody can see that K-fed poor as cannot afford a pot to piss in and that he is living off of britney spears hoeish a** cuz of her money. God forbid they wind up in divorce court and he gets nothing cuz that would serve him rite for leaving Shar when she was 7 mnths pregnant. I agree wit way down unda that K-fed is not wit Britney b/c of luv instead he is wit her b/c of her money and wat make it so bad Britney b**** a** is so stupid that she really believe that he is wit her for luv. I mean come on every can see he wit her for the wrong reason even the blind can see that (i.e.: Stevie Wonder). Britney need to stop acting desperate and find somebody that has something to they name otha than a brokedown dancer/rapper for a husband who career isn't really going anywhere anytime soon emphasis on the brokedown rapper part. Wat the hell was he thinking that he could rap his rapping skills are weak just like his skills on being a father/husband and baby daddy. Grow the f*** up Britney and start using your brain instead of acting like a two cent hooker that is desperate for attention no wonder relationship didn't last wit Justin Timberlake b/c of how dense you are!!!

Amanda

um..........well both of them are scumm!
i hate k-fed because he is saying that he :if you heard his new song: is now a superstar and he married a superstar. um, no, he is a stupid star and he made bad of a superstar! he is such a loozer!
i dont no too much about the other one, but from what i read, they are both pretty scummy!

Amanda

I think this whole thing is way too over rated! I mean seriously, people get a live. I was reading some other people's comments at the top and they put way to much effort into the "celebrities" lives. So, I think that they should just stop "rooting" in the celebrities lives to make their own seem interesting!! And chances are if YOU do stop making such a big deal about "K-FED" then, the magazines and people that make up this kind of crappy web site will STOP!