No They Din't! Jilted Exes Dish About Brit and Buffy

9/20/2006 7:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jilted exes Shar Jackson and Marcia O'Brien share their tales of marital breakdown on a very special episode of "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show."

Jackson, more well known for being the ex of Kevin Federline than her appearances on various UPN shows, explains her pain of breaking up in the public eye, telling Ablow, "My oldest daughter Cassie would come home from school in tears, everybody wanted to know, 'Mommy why did Kevin do this? Why this? Why that? People were teasing me,' That was the only part that just killed me."

Shar also talks about her relationship with Britney Spears, Federline's new wife and baby-mama, saying, "She's part of our extended family." She does add, however, that she has not met their children. "I keep my distance," she says.

Also on the show is Marcia O'Brien, whose husband, Olympic skater Lloyd Eisler, left her for his "Skating with the Stars" partner and star of the film version of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Kristy Swanson.

O'Brien was pregnant with the couple's second child when she found out about her husband's second stint of infidelity, though Eisler claims he was not having an affair with the Swanson while partnered with her on "Skating."

O'Brien tells Ablow his claims are unfounded, calling them, "A complete lie. I have emails which he sent me where he admits to when they started sleeping together, how many times they had slept together. I went through a series of STD testing given the fact that I was pregnant."

Swanson is now pregnant with Eisler's baby, due on Valentine's Day.

Jackson and O'Brien will be joined by former supermodel Angie Everhart, Sylvester Stallone's ex-girlfriend and the ex-wife of George Hamilton's son Ashley on "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show" tomorrow.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

tonia

Hey honest girl, you really are nieve aren't you? Because sluts get married too honey! And another thing Beautiful people get left all the time. So physical attraction is not always the case.

lisa

shar jackson has 2 kids by kfed and 2 by someone also she needs to get over it and move on 2 of the kids are not kfeds

leelee

first of all shar is to good for him k fag is just going to take all her money brittany that is and go back home to shar that is shar the hell with him it is all going to fall down on him soon and hard.what goes around comes around FASTl

Sorry I found this

How funny, what a joke and stupid show. I like Brit and Buffy. Screw these people crying on a talk show like babies. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Loranda

You know, its not about feeling sorry for whoever or her wanting all the attention, the attention should be going to make sure the kids are all okay, including hers adn Britt's. K-Fed is obviously never going to change, and thats on him, but for you people to make comments teh way that you are making them, GROW UP. I guess whenever you have kids and have a family maybe yo uwill look at things in a different way. If not, I feel bad for you,and wish you well. Goodluck girl keep your head up and make sure you are there for the kids! Loranda(SC)

me

SHAR IS A LADY! SHE NEVER TALKED BAD ABOUT ANYONE! LET THE GIRL TELL HER STORY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!???? ITS OBVIOUS BRITNEY GOT PREGNANT FAST BECAUSE SHAR HAVING 2 KIDS WITH HIM MADE HER INSECURE....................F*(CK BRITNEY UUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ....
SHAR IS 100% WOMAN!