Beyoncé's Bomb Scare

9/22/2006 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.comA reported bomb threat brought new meaning to Beyoncé's hit single "Ring the Alarm" on Friday.

Beyoncé was on her way to Paris when a reported bomb threat at Charles de Gaulle International Airport caused her flight to be diverted to the departures section of the airport.

After her flight landed safely, Beyoncé, clad in a simple dress and designer shades, made her way calmly through the airport.

p1tey1

I can't believe all the Beyonce haters.

I wonder why? Could it be that you're a tad bit JEALOUS?

YOU GO BEYONCE!!!!

p1tey1

#2

People who travel first class dress like that when they travel.

You obviously ride in coach. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

amps

I think she looks fabulous first of all. But, it's boring already that she seems always highly maintained. Seriously, I never see her dressed down on casual days. Well, I do see her in bikinis. But most of the time, she's always dolled up. Maybe it's just me, but I still think she looks nice :)

We, are not amused.

"...a tad bit jealous"? No, totally jealous, totally! But, that's just me.

Brittini

Heck, I'm a little envious of Beyonce too, but I still respect her.

moretocome

I love her looks. I want to skin her alive and make a coat out of her derma.

reuneety

i see theres alot of beyonce haters out there! she is beautiful and i like her more when she was with the original destiny child. but i will agree with bj her new album does suck. very dissappointed.!!!

TONIA

Stop talking about this played out chick. She is toooooooooooooo overated. I don't see what the hype is about. Her dancing skills are wack, her weave is ugly and her shape is nasty. She sings ok, but it aint the best. I didn't buy her CD and I never will, I heard it from my friend and she really wasted her money on that bull.

TONIA

And for all you that's calling "haters", get off this chick jock. She aint all that. She aint that cute close up and makeup can do wonders for anybody. And she need to do something about that pear shape body of hers. That long a** neck reminds me of a giraffe. Them feet look atleast a size 12 and that nasty looking crouch of hers look like it's had alot of things in between them. You fools idolize this girl and you know that's a sin. Stop putting so much emphasis on her and put it on yourselves.

KuriousTrina

#24 for you not to like Beyonce...you sure do study her alot of I do say so myself. I'm a huge Beyonce fan...please don't confuse idolizing someone with having love and admiration for someone. She seems cool.....the topic was about a bomb scare and the haters took it as a call to hate. I would of stayed calm too if they said it was a bomb on the plane. Really??? What else can you do. She looks hot, so stop hating and go chat about somebody that you actually like.

shopdiva

Why is B trying to look older than she really is. I think she should relax her closet. slap on some jeans and a tee and remove all the make-up. I liketh natural looking B, she is trying to look too hollywood.

gg

SHE LOOKS CLASSY, RICH & BEAUTIFUL! I SWEAR SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO JEALOUS HEARTED! IF SHE WAS IN JEANS A T-SHIRT & A BASEBALL CAP YOU WOULD STILL HAVE SOMETHING NASTY TO SAY!

ALL THE HATERS...YOU KNOW SHE LOOKS BETTER THEN YOU & YOU CANNOT STAND THAT!

dont be mad cause it aint u

this is to tonia..you must be a fat, greasy, bloated, broke, ball head dyke. beyonce got a bad ass figure which is why its all over the magazines and television. i dont see anything about some hating ass bitch named tonia..and how in the f*** do you know what her crotch looks like (you f***ing dyke) regardless of what all yall haters are sying, the girl is talented, beautiful and paid. who care if a few dumb as bitches didnt have the gull enough or was not ambitious enough to go after their dreams. yall are a bunch of crab ass mutha f***ers..when one get out of the barrel yall try to pull them back down. stop hating caue somebody is doing with their life what yall couch potaotes wish yall could do..as for her being overrated, dont be mad cause people like it...if yall was in the same position, yall would be in the spot light for as long as yall could be alo..get a f***ing life, stop hating..bitches

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2