Dog to Federales: My Bad!

9/22/2006 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane Dog ChapmanDuane Dog Chapman- bounty hunter, reality star and all 'round bad ass- says he will apologize to Mexico in hopes of avoiding being sent back to face illegal detention charges.

The star of the A&E reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," his son Leland and Tim Chapman (say it with us- no relation) were arrested last week on charges stemming from their apprehension of convicted rapist Andrew Luster in Mexico. The Mexican government wants to have the three returned to the country to face charges which could carry a prison term of up to four years.

Brook Hart, Chapman's attorney, has said a resolution might include an apology to Mexico, a fine, forfeiture of the bail he posted in the country and a charitable contribution. While all three are currently out on bond, we can only hope that Mexico will know a good deal when they see it.

So you know Dog, if it were us, you'd have us at hello!

alissa

#70 shut the fk up already' even dog is getting sick of your stalking and rambling on bla bla blah thunder thighs toothless stretch pants wearing kmart shopper

Sondra

Keven – you are funny, HA HA HA HA … I just pinpointed her location of work, YOU called her the W*%RE – you are probably right, but I do not think you should go around calling people such a nasty name in public. And the same person, ahhhhhhhh no. Sunshine is in the south, Me, look out your front door, wait sorry, I don’t live in the TRASH section, but the area of the country is right on.

Sticks and Stones HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Eden

This man and his fellow bounty hunters go out and get a known pervert, hiding out in Mexico, and bring him back to the US to stand trial for his crimes. So what if bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico - I'm glad he found that sicko. If I had been one of the victims I would be paying some of his legal bills.

GO DOG!!!

Sondra

by crook hater
im going to run dogs murdered victims name and contact his family about why they havnt filed a lawsuit against dog just isnt right for him to be doing so well and only spent so little time
_________________________________________________

Crook Hater – you do that, find the victims family and ask them why they have not filed a lawsuit against Dog HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
THAT IS A GREAT ONE, WE WILL HAVE TO SHARE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the mean time, take a hit, pass the crack pipe and WAKE UP

Ps – let us all know what the family says about suing dog
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I am on the floor now HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Tuna

DOG RULES!!

homegirl101

Wow, Sandi, I want you on my team..if ever.... I 'm in trouble....God forbid, any one of them, would be in a situation..where no one would listen, or give them a chance.....bunch of fools...here....not worth it ... I think they hate everyone... with a miserable life...
they attacked me too.....WHY?...because I defended the DOG...like they F**** know me or something...
It's my opinion everyone has one...this is mine
Karma is a bitch........

Sunshine

Sunshine here, no I am not Sandi, do not know her, I am gussing we jsut agree on some of the same..

I am appalled that you would openly call a woman the names you have.. if your are trying to chase me and others who suport the Dog off this site, fine, say it nicely.. and I noticed an Attorney has made a post to this site, and with my legal experience as well, I agree with the Attorney.. all should watch what they say it is slander...

I am a good person and wish not to be called names because of my views, and that I think is a very sensible request that other who have been attacked will agree..

all supporters
Pray for the Chapman's..

P.S. Again for those of you who are misinformed, Dog never murdered anyone, ever, and did not premeditate murder, and had no idea what would happend that fateful day in which he was arrested..

Sunshine

Awfully quiet on here since an Attorney made his /her post, no??

I do hope as well that the name calling stops... it is terrible the hatred out there between fellow American's

Why can't we all just get along and agree to disagree???

Sunshine

Just come on home, homegirl101, you know where your voice will be appreciated and with an Attorney involved on this site, i am escaping myself and I suggest all supporters to do the same.. let these poeple throw punches all they want at eachother, this site is defeating the purpose at hand..
UNLEASH THE DOG AND CREW AND PRAY FOR THE CHAPMANS AS WELL AS THE ANGRY SOULS ON THIS SITE..
SMOOCH

Brandi

Sunshine, You have my vote to agree to disagree. That is what makes America so great! If everyone had the same opinions this country would s*ck!
The uneducated, outspoken, potty mouths on this site are just jealous of the Chapman family. They all wish they had people who love and care about them the same way we love and support the Chapman family!
GOD BLESS THE CHAPMANS!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS THE CHAPMANS!!!!!!!
DOG RULES!!!!! DOG RULES!!!!! DOG RULES!!!!!DOG RULES!!!!!

K

AttorneyAtLaw....I'm not sure but isnt it call Libel when its in print..Just a thought

homegirl101

MAX FACTOR ADDRESS

Did some research today, came up with an
address for Max Factor..email them too....

The Procter &
Gamble Company
1 Procter & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, OH
45202
Phone: 513-983-1100
Fax: 513-983-9369
www.pg.com

Sunshine

I believe so, but he or she eem to have gotten their masage across.. no???

Brandi C, you too, come on home, I have posted Spanish and English letters, with contacts.. good ones per Beth, whom I received yet another email from just about 10 minuts ago..

Kristi

Dearest Sunshine....Go back to the board you have left at least 500 posts on....You have way too much time on your hands....And forgive me but ANON told me I should be so lucky to be raped by Luster...I took a little offense to that.....F word was needed! Once again you are trying to make this the SAVE THE DAWG message center and not everybody supports this guy....Sorry! Sondra...you didn't throw anyone off of anywhere!

Dyan

Let' thank God for listening to all our prayers & KOW!!! THE CHAPMANS will be vindicated~ PEACE~~~~