Dog to Federales: My Bad!

9/22/2006 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane Dog ChapmanDuane Dog Chapman- bounty hunter, reality star and all 'round bad ass- says he will apologize to Mexico in hopes of avoiding being sent back to face illegal detention charges.

The star of the A&E reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," his son Leland and Tim Chapman (say it with us- no relation) were arrested last week on charges stemming from their apprehension of convicted rapist Andrew Luster in Mexico. The Mexican government wants to have the three returned to the country to face charges which could carry a prison term of up to four years.

Brook Hart, Chapman's attorney, has said a resolution might include an apology to Mexico, a fine, forfeiture of the bail he posted in the country and a charitable contribution. While all three are currently out on bond, we can only hope that Mexico will know a good deal when they see it.

So you know Dog, if it were us, you'd have us at hello!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

NightHunter

Duane "Dog" Chapman is a true hero. A serial rapist was brought to justice by the direct actions of Mr. Chapman, and nothing anybody says will change that fact. He helps people from the lower social strata. he gives of himself and his time more generously than any other celebrity I ever saw. He made something out of his life and he deserves every bit of success he gets. All the hate mongering mental midgets can't do anything except make themselves look retarded by their inane and predominantly illiterate rantings. They are just pathetic, ne'er do well welfare cases who live in their parents basements. I laugh when I read how they get their panties all up in a bunch over Dog's success. What a bunch of oxygen thieves!

As for Mexico, despite the fact that a video camera and a huge quanity of the date rape drug GHB was found in his hotel room after the apprehension, they are still sorely peeved that the Dog took a multi-millionaire fugitive scumbag out of their corrupt little dictatorship. Luster had been tossing the cash around, and then Dog grabbed him and ruined everything for these tamale benders.

Too bad, so sad for all the Frito Banditos who only sought to profit by harboring this monster. Even at the extent of allowing him free reign to drug and rape their own citizens! Well, they still have all the drug lords, pediphiles and cop killers that they harbor and refuse to send back to the US. Let them be satisfied with that.

Becuase they will never get the Dog and his people extradited to mexico. But since they are so famous for stuffing tacos south of the border, I suggest they take a taco and stuff it!

And the same goes for all you hate mongers too!!

NightHunter

By the way blackmetal, I DO know who you are and what you do. You're a moron and you collect welfare. Back to your parent's basement, loser!!

rick

Post 102....Kimmie........YOU ARE RIGHT ON!!!!!!! YOU TOO BLACK METAL.
DOG IS A CRIMINAL AND THATS THAT!..

ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE TRYING TO SAY HE IS GOOD ARE PROBABLY JUST TRAILER PARK TRASH AS WELL!!!!!

AND WHAT A HIPOCRITE NIGHT HUNTER IS!!!!!! CALLING EVRYONE HATE MONGERS WHILE MAKING ALL THOSE RACIST REMARKS ABOUT MEXICAN CITIZENS. YOUR A JOKE!!!!

GO BACK TO YOU TRAILER PARK AND FINISH DOING YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER! OH YOU CANT YET....YOUR DADDY ISNT FINISHED WITH YOU IN THE TOOL SHED!!!!!

Cindy

Does anyone know anything about the cover of the Enquirer that commented on Dog's continued drug use? I don't normally read trashy magazines like that, but couldn't help flip thru the pages while I was in line once I saw the thing about Dog. They had quotes and pictures of his ex-wife (Leland's Mom ....I think), past girlfriend, caregiver , a lady who raised his son Christopher, and also a lady claiming to be his drug dealer. They all claim he continues to use drugs. They supposedly all took lie detector tests. I know most of that stuff is trash, but don't they usually have just a little truth or those quoted in the story could get sued for slander? Just curious if anyone has heard Dog respond to these allegations?

In response to what others are saying..........I am an educated lady and the Mother of two sons (8 and 11). My husband and I were flipping around the cable channels one night and started watching. We have hectic lives, so not much time for tv. We catch it anytime it's on late.........we think it's hilarious. I would love to think that he's as great as he seems. If he's really reformed and catching all of these bad guys (and girls), then I think it's a great thing. It's America, so if he's found a way to capitalize on it, more power to him. We enjoy the show.

NightHunter

To the moron that wrote post #110, why don't you crawl back under your rock, loser? And if you're going to try taking a shot at me, then at least learn to spell first, ok?

I'm used to taking on all manner of haters, and you aren't in the league of even the stupidest of them! You're just an immature little troll!!

You are so idiotic that you're actually laughable! Get a life Pee Wee!!

Now go back and look at your illiterate, mispelled post, then take that taco and STUFF IT!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8