Brandon Davis Dukes It Out -- Again!

9/26/2006 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandon Davis, Eric Christian OlsenBrandon Davis is on the warpath, and it looks like he's wearing out his welcome in Hollywood.

TMZ spies were at Hyde in Hollywood Monday night and watched Davis brawl with actor Eric Chirstian Olsen inside the club. It's unclear what set them off, but it didn't matter to the bouncers. Davis and Olsen were promptly ejected from the joint.

TMZ got shots of Davis, who is famous for his "Firecrotch" rant against Lindsay Lohan earlier this year, as he was tossed out the front door. Olsen was unceremoniously booted out the back.

Davis has had anger-management issues this month. It's the second time he's been involved in a violent late night melee. Just last week, Davis reportedly duked it out with "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly in front of Paris Hilton's Hollywood home.

Reps for both Davis and Olsen could not immediately be reached for comment.

Theresa

Can I just say that Kevin Connolly is a total stud!!!!!! This guy freakin rules. Brandon Davis needs his ass kicked on a regular basis. What a douche bag. Obviously money doesn't buy class...............GO E!!!!!

blah blah blah

CAN YOU SAY:

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND

IT'S ABOUT TIME URGLY GREASY LOOKING DIRT BAG BRANDON IS GETTING A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICENE.
BRANDON.............................GET OFF YOUR RICH FOLKS ASS AND FOR GOD'S SAKE GET OFF THAT HIGH HORSE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RISE FOR YOUR SINKING FAST AND GOING DOWN IN THE GUTTER WHERE YOU BELONG

Vegas

FAMOUS FOR TRASH FAMOUS PEOPLE? YOU SOULD ENJOY THE NON TALENT FAMOUS FOR TRASHING FAMOUS PEOPLE LESBIAN GIRL ON THE VIEW. I WOULD BE ASHAME TO WALK ON THE STREET KNOWING THAT I HAVE NO TALENT AND ALLI DO FOR A LIVING IS TRASHING HARD WORKING PEOPLE ( OVERPAID BY THE WAY) SO I CAN HAVE MY 15 SECONDS OF FAME. WHAT A SHAME. AND BY THE WAY i THINK YOU A SOOOOOOOOO GAY BRANDON!

SICK IGNORANCE

WHIIP HIS ASS!! WHIP HIS ASS!! WHIP HIS ASS!!

the wise old owl

Really TMZ. You shouldn't glorify this guy by putting his sorry ass in you news items. He is a shallow, superficial, two face, back stabbing, drug addict who brings nothing of value to society. He always looks filthy and in need of a bath.

At least this snip it was a little more news worthy since he got the sh*t beat out him. WHAT A JERK. If anyone could use some therapy it's him. It obvious the anger management treatment didn't work.

He is got all that $$$ and he just t throws it away on alcohol, partiying and clubs. Does this guy do anything worth while ? He should be ashamed of himself. I can't imagine any woman wanting this guy. He must masturabate on a regular basis or else buy prostituetes. I can't believe Miesha Barton went out with this LOSER.

If he doesn't turn his life around he might as well stick the knife in. His life is as good as over anyway. What empty vacumous place it must be to live in this guys world. He really need to get a life.

We, are not amused.

Proof that there is no God: why or why couldn't I get into a scuffel with this dirt bag and get the "out of court settlement"?

blah blah blah

KOOOOOODO'S to #5, wise old owl
You put it into such good words with meaning
I second your opinion except I have uglier more choice words, but I won't go there
I always like reading your comments. They seem to have good meaning and very verbally phrased.

Can't Wait

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST! Can I get some muthaf***in' credit here for insighting the violence toward Brandon Davis please?? I just posted that I would love to be the one to punch that fat bitch out last week (See the 'Paris gives up a Benjamin' story), BEFORE Kevin Connelly even got his hand on him.

Now punching Greasy B. is the coolest thing in the world to do!!!

CREDIT PLEASE!! sheesh.

the wise old owl

To Debbie post #7 : Thanks for that. I really love to come this website and read about all this people who just piss their lives away. I feel so accomplished at the end of the day seeing all these self absorbed morons carry on.

I try not to judge , just pass on the obvious. So glad that there are people like you out there that really get the BIG PICTURE. I laugh at the Paris's , Lindsey's, Brandon Davis's and all the rest of them. They may have money and fame but that can't buy them class, wisdom or the essence of what it take to be a good human being. Their journies are far from over. Hopefully they will learn from their stupid mistakes and make something out of themselves. Right now everything they do is SELF SERVING. I think they are all a bunch of losers. Makes you wonder what their parents are like.

vicki

this guy is a sweaty, bloated mess. his mouth keeps getting him in trouble, keep on talking ass.

michelle

Brandon Davis is the perfect example of a rich kid not having any guidance from his parents....it's hard enough for kids to grow up these days and not cave in to peer pressure..but imagine being the child of someone rich and having the paparazzi following you around all the time...believe me Brandon Davis know that his life has amounted to nothing so far, that's why he has to put everyone else down....

Whatever

Brandon Davis has a rotten rat's penis.

Schmoozer

That Brandon is one homely dude. He's lucky his family gave him money, otherwise he would NEVER get laid being as stupid, loud, and obnoxious as he is.
I wouldn't do him with Tom Cruise's dick.
Ick!