Paris Charged With DUI

9/26/2006 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has been charged with driving under the influence.

The Los Angeles City Attorney filed misdemeanor charges Tuesday in connection with Hilton's arrest earlier this month. The heiress, who was driving her pricey Mercedes McLaren SLR, was pulled over in Hollywood after police spotted her driving erratically. Cops administered a field sobriety test, and Paris blew a .08. In California, driving with a .08 blood alcohol level is the minimum level for DUI. TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint filed against Hilton today in Los Angeles court.

Hilton was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher. The charges carry a maximum jail term of six months, however, it is standard practice to give first offenders probation, as well as a license restriction. Typically, first offenders are also required to attend AA meetings.

Hilton claims she only had one margarita during the evening in question. She also said she was driving a little too fast because she was "starving" and just wanted an In-N-Out burger.

kow

I think Paris meant to say she needed an "In N Out " PENIS.

And yes Dave....I think you do need counseling.

h8er#1

Hopefully she'll at least get probation and get piss tested monthly! Then she'd never make it and be going down for sure! And I don't men on Rick Soloman...

luvbny

she totally gets what she deserves, but you know that she will just get a slap on the wrist. just like everything else she does. the bitch likes to be spanked!

michelle

if she would eat a few burgers and gain a few pounds taht one drink would not put her over the limit.

anon

Why do these idiots who drink and drive get three chances?A fine,maybe restrictions on their license for the first offense?So they can kill somebody the second or third times?

However,in Paris' case maybe she can redeem herself a little...imagine Joe and his two Ho Simpson girls driving along one night and along comes inebriated Paris...BAM!!!!Four useless people gone in an instant.

Whatever

Finally! Someone who gets what they deserve! This bimbo is damn lucky she didn't kill anyone driving drunk and probably on drugs also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My two cents

The fun part of reading TMZ on-line is not just the stupid articles written here (like some of it is really news??), but what really cracks me up is some of the posts written by "regular" people (you know, like you and me??). Some of you take sharp aim at these celebrities with your rants, but let me remind you, AGAIN, you don't know these celeb's and you don't know the real truth behind these so called, "articles" written by TMZ LOSERS, so let's let up on the rants here. And Dave, you really need some HELP with all that anger you got going there!

blah blah blah

and here's "LAUGHING AT YOU"
looks like your just as much of a TMZ looser as you portray anyone else to be.
most of us take aim at those who think they are god's gift and worth more than anyone else (mentally and physically)
sorry you don't find yourself on the same page so maybe you can find a book somewhere and entertain yourself with it

NARC

YAWN

YAWN

F***ING

YAWN

TELL US WHEN THEY BUST HER FOR:

- CONSTANTLY POSSESSING AND USING COCAINE

- CONSTANTLY POSSESSING WEED AND SMOKING WHILE DRIVING

THE LAPD SHOULD RAID HER NEXT PARTY - THE AMOUNT OF POWDER THIS BITCH AND HER FRIENDS PUT UP THEIR NOSES AT THE LAST ONE WAS

T*E*R*R*I*F*Y*I*N*G*

Joisy Boy

Um, like i'll have a large fries, and a side o' herpes please...yes, make that a double on the herpes...

the wise old owl

Good. She should get charged for DUI. If they did a drug test I'm sure it would have turned up postivie for a CONTROLED substance.

Unfortunately it won't hurt ths hag one bit. She will just get some paid ' ASS LICKER " to drive her around everywhere and do all her errands. She will learn nothing from this. She will get her license back and go right back to living the same old morally corupt life she has always lead. I am so sick of her I could SCREAM !!!

Don't feel bad for "FART IN A MITTEN", she loves this. It will keep her in the press

coco puff

I have the utmost confidence that the great Miss Paris Hilton will be aquitted of this frivolous charge. She was working very hard all day and only had one drink. I'm sure she gave all the officers an autograph and was very polite. People are really dreaming if they think she will not beat this charge. We all love you Paris, you are the Qween of Hollywood!

Louie

Oh all of you need to spare yourselves!! I have money and I don't do anything, I was born rich!! You gonna hate on me too? You all are just jealous because Paris doesn't have to do anything and yet the world is still watching her. Hell, all of you are still here talking about her! I bet all of you were the ones the popular kids laughed at behind your backs in high school. While me and my friends were driving daddy's BMW home, were you riding the bus? All of you talking sh*t about Paris need to take a look in the mirror and say, "I am jealous". Oh and Dave, you should do the world a favor and let the cancer win next time!! DICK!!!

Mohamed

DANG, WHY IS THIS #o$*(#) #)$*#( PIECE OF )(*(## STILL IN THE SPOTLIGHT? DID ANYBODY SEE THAT DATELINE ABOUT HER FRIEND JOE FRANCIS AND HOW SHE SQUEELED ON SOME DUDE WHO WAS BEHIND THIS JOE GETTING ROBBED? THE COPS INTERVIEWED HER AND SHE SAID "I ATE COFFEE." WHAT AN ILITERATE BYATCH.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments