Paris Charged With DUI

9/26/2006 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton has been charged with driving under the influence.

The Los Angeles City Attorney filed misdemeanor charges Tuesday in connection with Hilton's arrest earlier this month. The heiress, who was driving her pricey Mercedes McLaren SLR, was pulled over in Hollywood after police spotted her driving erratically. Cops administered a field sobriety test, and Paris blew a .08. In California, driving with a .08 blood alcohol level is the minimum level for DUI. TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint filed against Hilton today in Los Angeles court.

Hilton was charged with driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher. The charges carry a maximum jail term of six months, however, it is standard practice to give first offenders probation, as well as a license restriction. Typically, first offenders are also required to attend AA meetings.

Hilton claims she only had one margarita during the evening in question. She also said she was driving a little too fast because she was "starving" and just wanted an In-N-Out burger.

freakalin

RE: PaYBACK time bitch... hope she gets to jail.
America got these crazy law thing.. 3 crimes and they sent u to jail!!
Now she's charges for this, hope she does two antoher stupid things so they put her behind bars........ the bitch is going down!
Can't they charge her also for breaking into Lindsays cellphone? Hmmm

The law is three FELONY convictions and you get life in prison. DUI is not a felony. And she was never accused of breaking into Lindsay Lohan's phone but violating the terms of service for a service that mimcs a phone number when you call someone.

FUZZ

Newest season of the Simple Life?

Paris Completing community service, Alcohol education classes, and possibly (not) avoiding some jail time...

Jonboysf

My favorite part of this story is the ONE MARGARITA claim. Um, YEAH, if the margarita was served in a 5 GALLON BUCKET!! Puh-leeze...who is she kidding!

Rick

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha CRABBYTWAT THE DRUNK IS BEING PURSUED FOR HER DUI....APPARENTLY IT WAS NOTHING TO THIS CRAB INVESTED TWAT....WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE CRABBYTWAT...WOULD THAT BE NOTHING ALSO, YOU F***ING LOW CLASS CRAABYTWAT. WHORE........I HOPE THEY THROW YOUR ASS IN JAIL AND LETS SEE YOUR SKANKY CRABINFESTED P***Y GET YO ASS BEAT BY SOME BIG OLE REDHEAD DYKE.

charlyn

Whatever...........So many people have been charged. No one EVER learns

RhiannonRings333

Dave...Hatred is like cancer.

stephanie allen

Instead of all you MORONS hating Paris because you are jealous that you will never have her fame, fortune or good looks, why don't you get an education!!! Perhaps an English course or a writing course at the local community college would help all you idiots learn to speak and spell correctly. My personal favorite is from the dunce that mentions Paris is illiterate, but can't spell the word correct!! You guys talk about how stupid Paris is, yet most of you can't do a single blog without an error in it. How funny that is!!!!! At least Paris, can pay to have someone do a blog for her! Ha Ha Ha!

jeanettte jay

Glory be to God, if Patis goes to the slammer for awhile I won't have to look at that stupid " I have a cob stuck in my bum" pose of hers or look at any of her dorky dogs for awhile. I say LA County throw the book at her. Is it just me or can all of us hear Lohan laughing?

Wicked1

Amy, shut the hell up. You are an IDIOT and anyone who feels the need to tell someone they HAVE money is INSECURE. Why do you feel the need to share that information? Do you think you are better than people who WORK and have money? I have a sneaky suspicion that you are a miserable human being and it is obvious that the money you get from daddy isn't doing a thing for your self esteem. Get over yourself, bitch!

Rick

8. 1. GREAT NEWS! Why no mention of the cocaine or pot she had in her purse?

Posted at 2:48PM on Sep 26th 2006 by Lindsey Hohan

I thought the pot and cocaine was in YOUR purse Lindsey.

hehehehe

Posted at 2:52PM on Sep 26th 2006 by oat

It had to be crabbytwats drugs it was'nt in Lindsays purse, cause when Crabbytwat emptied her purse a TUBE OF "A-200" fell out, so you see Oat youre as idiotic as Paris "CRABBYTWAT"

Whatever

Am I misreading the complaint..or does it not specifically charge her with "unlawfully driving a vehicle while being under the influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug, and under the combined influence of an alcoholic beverage and a drug"...in addition to being charged with a seperate offense of "driving with a .08 or higher blood alcohol level"?

So are there two seperate charges here, or what?

yo momma

amy,

i can be real and say yes, i do wish i had lots of money...but theres no way in he!! that i'll ever be jealous of some skank @ss princess who thinks she's entitled to preferential treatment cuz her parents (grandparents) had the cajones to go out there and make something of themselves. what do you have to be proud of...that you got lucky and have had everything handed to you??? way to go!!

Nora

I agree with entitled to my opinion. I mean Do you really think I care if the celebrity's read these blogs or not? If I thought they were reading these comments I would probably feel a little guilty and I would stop posting comments here, the fact that they DONT read TMZ comments is more of a reason to talk about them. I personally think that celebritys are aware of blogs like these but I know they are way to afraid to even read any of them. I'd bet money if a movie star were in a grocery store and saw a national enquirer or any tabloid. They would automatically feel afraid and run the other way I dont think they bother looking but they are aware it is out there. Celebrity's are cowards they are too afraid to read these blogs because they can't handle the truth about themselves.

the wise old owl

JOE FRANCIS is more than a friend. Paris has had that guy too. There's some tape of her with that NASTY MAN . She's naked in a bathtub callling him 'DADDY "
How gross is that ? YUCK .........Ewwwwww..... Her list of conquests just swells with every passing post on this website.

Where will it ever end ? She is such a liar. I can't believe there are still people singing this whore's praises. She surrounds herself with the lowest of low she is begining to reap what she has sown. She's told so many lies she doesn't remember HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH anymore, it has escaped her.

It won't be long now. Her list of dirty little secrets will all be exposed soon. Then she will go down in a blaze. It won't be a blaze of glory. It will be a blaze of scandal. I 'm sure TMZ will have the exclusive on that on. She's such a cheap, phony slut. Pay off's a bitch baby. Get ready. It's going to be a bumpy ride !!!!!

moretocome

Wow “FAN OF PARIS” you’re a master of cut and paste. Impressive! Haley where’s your little friend cd0? Grow up girls Paris is NOT a role model for anyone. The fact that she gives to charity means we should allow her to live. It’s like a tax for her being on the face of the earth, so it’s not like she doing anyone any favors. Next time she out driving around drunk you may run into her or she may run into you. Wear you seat belts!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments