Cuba Gooding Jr.: Good Sport

9/27/2006 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cuba Gooding Jr.If you drove almost an hour to see a film and while it was playing it broke down, wouldn't you be a little bit peeved?

Well, you wouldn't if you were the picture of patience Mr. Cuba Gooding Jr. himself. The "Snow Dogs" star was staying in Park City, Utah when he had a hankering to see the OutKast film "Idlewild" at a theater approximately an hour away. Unfortunately for Mr. Gooding, the film broke during the screening. When Cuba came out of the theater to see what happened, the staff report that Cuba was the model of patience and was extremely nice about the entire situation.

It just goes to show that not all celebrities are cheapos who spout tirades of obscenities. You've raised the bar Mr. Gooding.

Cristina

Ahh, i just love this guy!

Whatever

Ive always liked him. He seems like a nice guy with a good head on his shoulders and is not an egomanic.

yea right

Show me the MOVIE!

Whatever

He's one cool cat! :)

JM

I'm sure he'll get some of his "homies" to burn the place down.

tara

What does TMZ stand for?????

Shelbs

I used to bartend at a very popular establishment in my hometown. Cuba was in town for something or other and he sat at my bar(with security not too far away). He was super cool and everyone in the place was sending him Bud Lights. They were trying to send him shots but he informed us that he didnt take shots(more for me and the other bartender.heheheh) Well he had a few people with him and he was taking care of their drinks, tab got pretty high. but along with that so did the tip!! He was very generous!!!! Stand up guy all the way around. We let him come behind our bar while he "let" us take a pic with him. Everyone in the whole club was taking pics with him (cell phones and cameras) and he was such a good sport. Very cool guy!!

We, are not amused.

Harry Sez: "Class is as class does!"

Whatever

Leave it to number #7 to be a racist a**hole and spread filth and hate everywhere!

miz

I've always liked Cuba. I wish he was in more movies!

Shawn

Nice story #10. Actually, more interesting than the TMZ item!

Bernie Bernwall

I have met many a celebrity, and Cuba is the nicest of them all. I spent an evening with him drving around Hollywood, and he was always recognizing his fans, greeting them, talking with some, laughing with others. I look forward to the time we meet again,