Get VIP With Janet

9/27/2006 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We were at Miss Janet Jackson's album release party on Tuesday night and followed her from her car to her VIP booth.

The five-time Grammy winning artist was celebrating the release of her new album "20 YO" with long-time boyfriend Jermaine Dupree and a fairly large group of friends. Janet, the youngest of the nine Jackson kids, was looking great and looks to be back and bigger than ever.

duh...totally !

Did any of you see her whining on Oprah about her wardrobe malfuntion, etc...blaming JT ?

well, this morning I saw her new video where her clothes keep disappearing during her dance numbers....and I'm suppose to believe her sob story???
just more drama for the Jacksons !
They are ALL strange !

Bird

I hope Janet does very well with this CD. This is the first time I have really liked her music in many years.

L.S

Wacko, she"s almost as weird as her brother

chicwitagoodrap

Stop hating on her!!!! Everyone is blaming her and Not JT!!! He is at just as much fault as she is!!!! He is the one who pulled it off not her!!!!!! And the video is GREEEEEAAAAATTTTT I love it Janet!!! Keep doing what you do Girl!!!!!

Jennifer

Can't stand her. All those kids look the same.

Cece

To #1 I don't know what Oprah show you were watching cuz the one I saw Janet didn't even want to talk that much about the incident and she defintely wasn't whining about it. She didn't blame Justin Timberlake for anything she just implied that good friends don't dissapear when trouble starts like Justin did. She was prompted to talk about Justin it's not like she just came out of the blue looking for someone to blame so take a cue from Janet and get over it.

chicwitagoodrap

All of you are just jealous!!!!! She has never done any wrong to anyone!!!!! Janet keep ur head up don't let the people who want to be in ur shoes get you down!!!!!!

moretocome

20 Yo???? I think 20 was a very long time ago for this girl.

Gina G.

Janet was right and JT agreed with her (on a MTV interview) that the press was harder on her about "the incident" than they were on him. The truth is he couldn't take the heat and he punked out on her back then just like he punked out when he was "Punked" by Ashton (he called his "Mommy"). Janet is a superstar and don't need his punka**.

We, are not amused.

"...back and bigger than ever..." is that a crack about her new BF being a chubby chaser? Oh yeah, I'd like to slide the incredible sausage of love between rhose well photographed tit-tays a glaze her mug with secret sauce!

Rhianna

for people that hate on janet alot it seems like you love watching her do the things she do because you didnt have to watch her video, you didnt have to see her on t.v. so why comment on someone you hate so much. if she gets under your skin then turn your damn tv off.

leenie

I hope her cd does better then Beyonce Knowles Nothing and can't sing. I love Janet and I wish everyone would stop bringing up the superbowl incident and ol'pervert that is disgusting your sick.

Rhianna

#9 you sound like you mess with little kids

We, are not amused.

michelle,
only if your foster mom isn't home!

We, are not amused.

leenie when you grow some breast-a-sis you'll discover the joy of having your BF play with your fun bags too!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments