Jacko's Leprechaun Halloween Costume

9/27/2006 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonThe Abracadabra Superstore in New York is unveiling a new Michael Jackson "Leprechaun" Halloween costume, and TMZ has the first look. The costume, a "Leprechaun" theme features a dark green suit, a top hat and a plastic mask of the pop star's face.

The idea for the costume came after reports suggested that Jackson was looking to buy an estate on the Emerald Isle, Ireland. News sources in that country say that Michael loves the idea of leprechauns, magic and myths of Ireland, and is planning to open a theme park there.

Jackson's rep Raymone Bain says reports "originating from Irish tabloids, being widely reported today, that Michael Jackson plans to open a Leprechaun theme park are erroneous and ridiculous."

TMZ went to the store to take pictures of the costume, when an employee surprisingly showed up wearing the outfit. We think he was looking for his lucky charms.

Ok

that's dumb. I don't like it.

Caroline

that is THE SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

NYC

I live in NY...and trust me when I tell u the costumes there r SOOO expensive,and this is only a ploy 4 more buisness

We, are not amused.

Now that's entertainment!

We, are not amused.

Caroline,
Are we to believe that you have no mirrors in your trailer? Go outside and look at your reflection in the puddle down by the mailbox you cow! beyatch is so ugly has to creep up on a glass of water.

rockerbuns

Ewwwwww.....gross!!!!

Whatever

LMAO! Very creative outfit!

Caroline

Haha, ok #4. I wouldn't engage in a battle of wits with me, it's obvious I'd win hands down.
Shouldn't you be at school or something? Aren't you 14? Better hope the school doesn't call your parents. I got in trouble for that a few times!

Zoe

I feel so bad for this guy. Leave him alone, man. It's so old and overdone.

Alyn Brodsky

The freak never looked lovelier than in this picture.

We, are not amused.

Battle of wits, with a nitwit...SPOT ON! Make sure you wear your cup, we play rough in this league!

We, are not amused.

Correct me if I am wrong but in order to have had parents...that implies that your mama and dada had sexual relations? Didn't the best part of you run down your mama's butt and stain the mattress?

Lou

MJ's been a freak since his first (and MULTIPLE subsequent) plastic surgery, trying his darndest to look like his idol Dianna Ross. Then the skin bleaching. Michael doesn't know who he is, and probably feels he can find himself in Ireland. Hey Michael, I don't think the Irish smile kindly on pedophiles, either.

the wise old owl

THAT WAS SO GAY !!!!

T

I think Michael Jackson really needs therapy! He seems so unhappy with himself, I hope as he ages, that he will realize that it is not what is on your outside that counts, it is what is inside thats important.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments