Personal Assistant Smackdown!

9/27/2006 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nelly Furtado and Vanessa Minnillo walked arm and arm into NYC's club Plumm with Miss Furtado's assistant behind them.
Click here to return to TMZ.com

Not wanting to be left behind, the assistant innocently taps the bouncer on the shoulder and says "Excuse me," to which the bouncer responds by showing him the "West Village submission hold." Who knew that having manners would come to this??

Fleet333

What is his problem?

NinjaDude

LOL...that sh*t is hilarious

tk

Where was Nelly?

jojochicago

Some brothers don't like to be touched! This is funny as hell! now the poor bastard has to lose his job! Why are white people so touchy feely?

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN....(LMAO)............I'M WITH U NINJADUDE, THAT SH*T WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!(LMAO)!!!!!!!!!!

RebeccaBBBBBBB

thats sad man

charlyn

tats insane. She should take more precaution knowing who is who. That is sad

Pet My Katt!!!!

Love it !! The sad thing is, this happened to me the other night when I was trying to get in the club!!

Rick

The pricks that wok the door for this club are uneducated p***ies..the only reason they think their important is that they get to watch a door...wow alot of brain power goes into tht. Tell one of those twats to get a real job and we'll see the welfare rates go up..........STUPID F***S

U Know Who

Typical idiot bouncer overreacting as usual. All brawn and space between the ears, hence his profession "bouncer".

Touch my PA like that and wind up behind bars I promise.

Loser

BlackMetal

Jash

Bless his heart! How embarrassing!

zoza

poor guy.
i feel bad for him.
i wonder what happened afterwards?

the wise old owl

The bouncer at the door needs to chill out . He should have assessed the situation before he reacted that way. What a jerk. Perhaps if he had taken a xanex before going to work might help. I could see if the guy tapped him on the back with a gun to react that way. Geez buddy......................Calm down. I'm glad I wasn't the one who tapped him on the shoulder. That guy's lucky he still has feeling from the neck down. Next time it will be a law suit. Fire the guy before he kills somebody.

Mohamed

Rick

8. I BET THERE IS ANOTHER SIDE TO THIS STORY. THAT "ASSISTANT" IS PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE PERKY GAYS THAT WAS IN A BITCHY MOOD AND INSTEAD OF TAPPING IT WAS POKING AND INSTEAD OF "EXCUSE ME" IT WAS "EXCUUUUUSE ME!!!!!" YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? LITTLE MAN WAS JUST PUT IN CHECK IS ALL. HOLLAR!

Posted at 5:55PM on Sep 27th 2006 by Mohamed

quit being a jerk and taking up for these bouncers who make minimum wage..the bouncer was an idiot who thought he was big because its his job to watch a front door-wow what a career choice...the guy must be too stupid for a real job..if he did that to me the mother f***en stupid ass would have gone to the emergency...i have seen bouncers think their hot sh*t, but they are all illiterate fools who have to push people around to make up for their lack of a real job and their stupidity...no wonder this dickhead only makes $8.00 an hour, sh*t my students makes more than that at a summer job.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments