Nicole's

Disappearing Act

9/27/2006 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Photogs caught a quick glimpse of Nicole Richie as the petite celebrity seemed to disappear behind her over-sized purse and classic Tiffany & Co. bag.

Click here to return to TMZ.com
The "Simple Life" star was snapped coming out of the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Tuesday with her manager, Benny Medina.

Things are looking up for Richie now that she and arch-nemesis and former best friend Paris Hilton seemed to have put their feud behind them. The girls weren't shy earlier this week when cameras caught Nicole talking with Paris on speaker phone as she pumped gas at a local station.

Looks like only time will tell if LA's most entertaining duo has mended those fences.

bamer

My Goodness...somebody please help that thing gain weight.

the wife

Her and my little girl must wear the same size...I have heard her weight issues being compared to Karen Carpenter's battle with anorexia.. I sure hope she can get help before she ends up dead like Karen Carpenter did from her disease...

caveman

I can't wait for all the head scratching from her friends & family when that bobblehead finally kicks.
Duhhhh, how did that happen?

does she have any real friends & family that care?

Waaah!

How can she continue to claim that she doesn't have an eating disorder? If she's not anorexic, then she needs to get that tapeworm under control.

Wendy

I am so sorry, this girl is going to die from starvation. She really needs help. I think shes gorgeous and has so much going for her and she is close to malnutrition dispite what she or anyone else says, she definitely has issues and needs HELP NOW, Lionel get off your butt and check her in. Man oh man how sad this is, seriously.

luvbny

SHE NEEDS HELP. BUT IF SHE KEEPS LOOSING WEIGHT MAYBE SHE WILL JUST DISAPPER FOR GOOD!

luvbny

I AGREE WITH #2. I LIKE THE BOBBLE HEAD COMMENT. I WAS TRYING TO THINK WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE TO ME...TOO FUNNY!

Jeannie

Why does she need a manager anyway? She doesn't even have a job. All she does is walk around L.A. getting her anorexic body photographed. She is useless just like Paris and Lindsey. When these girls finally start doing something worthwhile with their life, then it may be newsworthy. Until then, don't bore me with nonsense no news about this girl.

caveman

Congrats to tmz for capturing the ever elusive bobbleheaded bigfoot on camera.

or scientific name bobbleheaded sasquatch.

moretocome

I hope she gets professional help. She must have some real issues with her body image. She looks dangerously thin.

Emvee

She looks ridiculous and those shoes do her no justice!

Jimmy Barnes

EAT A BUCKET OF LARD OR SOMETHING!

minnie pauzal

Those were the shoes she was wearing when she tripped and fell the other week. I bet she's walking VERY carefully this time. HA HA HA

erika

she looks even thinner. this is bad

Ms Kris

Here we go again.....
Too busy to sit & eat a meal.

By the way, how do we know Drug walking skeleton was talking to FORMER friend walking skeleton, dumb slut drunk at her cell phone?

A couple of lying skeletons.................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments